Rodger rabbit in: the case of the two cases

A request from Crazycartoons5488

A MAROON CARTOON In color BABY HERMAN and ROGER RABBIT in SOMETHIN'S COOKIN'

"Mommy's going to the beauty parlor darling. But I'm leaving you with your favorite friend Roger. He's going to take very very good care of you. Because if he doesn't, he's going back to the science lab!"

"Plplpllllease! Don't worry. What ever you say! Yes, ma'am. Aye aye, sir. Okey dokey. Why, I'll take care of him like he was my own brother. Or my own sister. Ow! Or my brother's sister. Or my second cousin who was twice removed"

"Brbrll bobl Cookie!"

"Or the ninth cousin who is nine times removed from his place off side. Or like a 16th cousin..."

He Escapes from cot, "Aaaaaaah!"

"...who was sixteen times removed from my mother's side. Or a 32nd cousin who was 37..."

Baby Herman lands in front of the fridge and looks up at the fridge where the cookie jar is.

"Cookie!"

"...times removed from his father's side who was eleven...Or like my 17th cousin who was 156 times removed, from any side!"

Sees Baby Herman climbing up some open drawers

" AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

Baby Herman is crawling across the hob turning on the burners as he goes narrowly avoiding them.

"I'LL SAVE YOU, BABYYYYY!!!"

"Cookie!" he knocks a rolling pin onto the floor.

"Don't burn yourself, baby Herman" he Rushes into kitchen and slips on rolling pin.

"Wow! Wub wub wub wub wub woooooaaah! Waaaaaahhoooowow! Waaaaaaah!" As he rolls past Baby Herman he kicks a Teapot onto Roger's head.

"Who turned out the lights? Boy, it's dark in here. Don't they pay the electricity? What happened?"

Not seeing where he is going he rolls into the oven which Baby Herman turns up to "Volcano Heat".

"I'll find, baby? Where are ya?"

Crawls across some plates in the sink, "Cookie! Ahhhh! Brblblblbl. Aha!"

His face slips under the water but he lifts it up and accidentally turns on the tap and water starts spilling onto the floor. The soap also falls down to the floor. The oven sign turns to "Well Done" and Roger bursts out trailing smoke.

"Oooh! Ooh! Oh! Ow! Owwwwww! Owwwwwwwwww!"

He slips on the soap and shoots into the air and the soap flies across the kitchen and ricochets of the door handle and hits the baby flinging him up to the clock pendulum. Roger falls back and slides across the kitchen and ends up with his fingers in the power supply and is zapped by electricity. In trying to escape he headbutts the wall with the teapot and dislodges a shelf and all the pots and pans fall on his head. As he lies there a bottle of chili sauce falls into the spout of the teapot.

"Cookie. Ooh."

Roger, with his head on fire, shoots across the kitchen and ends up with an ironing board in his mouth which folds up into the wall. Baby Herman swings from the clock to a shelf which falls down and a box on the shelf falls catapulting a box of knives through the air. Baby Herman lands on a plunger and bounces up to the fridge. The plunger flies through the air and lodges itself in a toaster which then falls over. Roger bursts out of the fold up ironing board.

"Cookie"

He falls off the entire pickle jar and he climbs by the entire sandwich bread.

"I'm here, Bab--AAAAAAAARRGGGHHH!"