Happy endings

"Time to kill the rabbit! Heh heh! Eh Heh heh!"

"Oh, Roger. You were magnificent"

"Was I really?"

"Better than Goofy"

Greasy starts up the Dip vehicle then shark hides in a shadow, he gasped when he sees princess hanging on a hook all tied up.

"Princess"

"Roger, darling. I want you to know I love you. I've loved you more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit"

"It's over, Mr. Valiant"

"I Don't see what the cat in the hat has to do with any of this or the kid"

"It's simple really" the strange cat spoke, "I'm princess real father"

"What?"

"Princess was my real daughter till the bad guys came along and took her away"

Then shark gets angry and came out, "we didn't steal her, last I remembered you were a awful father up her, experimenting on her and nearly killed her"

Valiant looks at Thomas horrified.

"What?"

"Thomas was once the most wealthy man in the world till we cane along, he never cared about princess only money"

"And when toon town is finish, you two are toast and I'll be taking my daughter back and you'll never see her again"

"Not if I can help it" shark was about to shoot him when he felt a gun pressed on his face that's when he was surrounded by the weasels and he dropped his gun.

"It's over shark, I won, I'll be collecting my Daughter when this is over" as Thomas walks away, doom walks away whistling and slips on the eyeballs. The weasels start laughing at this and Valiant tries to sneak up on Smart Ass.

"Look out! You fools!"

"Not so fast"

"One of these days, you idiots are going to laugh yourselves to death!"

" "repose" of them right now, Boss?"

"Let him watch his toon friends get dipped, then shoot him along with the princess"

"With pleasure"

"Sorry i never told you everything about princess valiant, thanks for trying" shark says.

"It's not over yet Lou"

"Huh?"

"Everything's funny to you, ain't it, Needle Nose?"

"You got a problem with that, Valiant?"

"Nah. I just, uh, want you to know something about the guy you're gonna dip!"

Everyone turns to valiant as he Starts the music machine.

"Whhhaaaaaa?"

"What are you doing?" Shark whispered to him.

"Just watch...♪ Now Roger is his name ♪ Laughter is his game ♪ Come on you dope Untie his rope ♪ And watch him go insane. ♪"

Valiant screws around with rakes deliberately trying to step on them and have them slam into his head. The weasels start laughing.

"He's lost his mind"

"I don't think so..."

Shark was confused as he turns a eye to princess.

Valiant Picks up weights and starts dancing with them.

"♪ This singing ain't my line ♪ It's tough to make a rhyme ♪ If I get stuck ♪ I'm outta luck uhh, uhh...♪"