Mr shark and mr. Valiant

Valiant shark and Roger drive into the Maroon Cartoon Studios.

"What are we doing here" shark asked as they all stepped out feeling impatient.

"I think maroon might be connected with the acme murdered"

"Ok but I don't see what this has to do with princess"

"I think who ever killed acme had to do with princess getting kidnapped"

"And you think maroon is the guy?" Shark asked.

"It's logic, I know he did, or at least try to get some answers"

They get out of the car and Rodger was feeling unease.

"Let's forget it. There's nobody here" Rodger says.

"Is that it, or are you scared?" Valiant says.

Roger Gets out of the car, "Plplpllllease! Me scared? Don't be ridiculous" he shook and Chatter his teeth, shaking in his fur.

"When you called Maroon, you told him you had the will, but you don't. When he finds out, he's going to be mad. He might try to kill ya" he Puts his back against the wall.

Then valiant and shark both pull their guns out.

"I get it, get him before he gets to you" shark says, "I'm surprised you help the rabbit but not princess"

"She's connected to this somehow and if we are lucky we might be able to get our answers on the whereabouts of your daughter"

"Uh huh and what about maroon"

"I can handle a Hollywood cream puff. I just don't want the odds to change. You cover my back. Rodger If you hear or see anything, beep the horn twice"

Shark and valiant went inside...

"Yeah. That's it. Beep the horn twice. Cover your back. Boy, I'm ready. Dukes set, eyes peeled, ears to the ground" then A frying pan was held above his head from behind him.

"Why, nobody gets the drop on Roger Rabbit!" He gets banged on his head, "Brrrrrhhhh!"

Roger is dragged off behind the wall. Meanwhile Maroon is waiting in his office looking very nervous. Valiant creeps up behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

"Eeeegh!" Maroon turns around to see valiant and shark.

" What's up, Doc?"

" Valiant, what are you trying to do, give me a heart attack?!"

Valiant he can handle but when he saw shark, his blood ran cold.

"You need a heart before you can have an attack"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got the will?" He stuttered while staring at shark.

"Sure" valiant Briefly shows a bit of paper. "I got the will. Question is, do you have the way? Cause I can tell you now, it ain't gonna come cheap"

"And neither are you" shark insulted him.

"You've got a lot of brass coming up here by yourself" then he turns to shark who growls low and remembers him, "and your pet"

"Who said I'm here by myself? I brought a friend" he pointed at shark.

"And he is a biter"

Roger is then thrown unconscious into the boot of a car by Jessica. She puts the frying pan in her handbag.

"Okay, hardcase. How much?"

"Give a girl a chance to think. Let's see. Your take is three and a half million dollars.." valiant says.

"Let me see that will" maroon tries to take the will but valiant takes it back.

"I told ya, I got it"

"I wanna see it now!..." maroon Grabs it from inside Valiant's jacket, valiant and shark look at each other.

"How do I love thee, Let me count the ways?' This supposed to be a joke?" Stuffs it in Valiant's belt.

"No! This is" he Sprays soda in his eyes, punches him and points his own gun at him, it surprised shark, "Get up"

"What are ya gonna do to me, Valiant?" Maroon says.

"I'm going to listen to you spin the Cloverleaf scenario. The story of greed, sex and murder. And the parts that I don't like, I'm going to edit out" valiant interrogates him.

"You've got it all wrong! I'm a cartoon maker, not a murderer!"

"Everybody's got to have a hobby"

Shark looks up at valiant, this was a part of him  shark never knew...it surprised and scared him.

He puts Maroons tie in the editing machine and turns it on pulling Maroon's face closer.

"Whoa! hey! What are you doing you" shark asked, who saw that his methods were a bit extremed, he can't help but wonder if he did stuff like this that scared princess.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! The truth is, I had a chance to sell my studio, but Cloverleaf wouldn't buy my property unless Acme sold them his. The stubborn bastard wouldn't sell, so I was going to blackmail Acme with pictures of him and the rabbit's wife. Blackmail, that's all. I've been around toons all my life. I didn't want to see them destroyed!"

Shark was shocked and looks up at valiant, "Toons destroyed? Why? Abd what's princess have to do with this?" Valiant asked.

"Who...look If I tell ya, I'm a dead man"

"You're a dead man if you don't tell me"

"Hey that's enough" shark tries to stop him.

"Hey you wanted answers didn't you, this is the only way"

"Unless Acme's will shows by midnight tonight, Toontown's going to be land for the free-"

At that moment, shark sees the reflection of a gun in one of the pictures in the wall. It fires and Maroon cries out.

"Arrrggh!"

"Take cover" shark yelled as he and valiant duck

Valiant dives for cover behind the sofa and the bullets slam into it. Shark ran in the closet shutting the door, When the gunfire stops Valiant and shark looks at Maroon to see him dead with three bullet holes in his back. He looks out of window and sees Jessica running off.

"Now what?" Shark asked.

"Let's go" valiant says.

But As they both leave the building she drives a car past him.

Shark looks around when he noticed something, "hey where's the rabbit?" He asked.

"ROGER!" Valiant yelled.

"Well that's great" shark says.