The chase

Valiant hears footsteps in a nearby alleyway as he and shark walks down it. It is very dark and gloomy.

"Ahchhhoooo!" Valiant sneezed

"Gesundheit! Blessed you" shark and the shadow said.

"Thank you"

But then valiant and shark looked at each other with worry.

"Valiant!" Then Jessica called

They look back to see Jessica pointing a gun at them.

"I always knew I'd get it in Toontown"

"This is actually a first for me" shark says.

The shadow of a gun pointing itself at Valiant from the other direction casts itself on the wall beside Valiant.

"Behind you!" She shout.

Jessica shoots and the gun falls from the shadow's hand.

Valiant Drawing his own gun, "Drop it, lady"

"Whoa! Hey! Chill, she's just a lady" shark says.

"I just saved your life and you still don't trust me?"

"Huh?" Shark was puzzled.

"I don't trust anybody or anything" valiant says.

"Hey!" Shark gets offended.

"Not even your own eyes?" Indicating a golden gun on the floor, "That's the gun that killed R.K. Maroon and Doom pulled the trigger"

"Doom?!"

"I followed him to the studio, but I was too late to stop him"

They see Doom Running down the alleyway.

"That's right! You'll never stop me! You're dead. You're all dead!"

"Doom!" Valiant shout as shark growled.

Valiant shoots three times with his gun but before the bullets reach him he disappears down a side alley. The bullets grind to a halt.

"Which way'd he go?"

"Well, I don't know" he Points the wrong way, "He went that way"

"Let's go!"

"Dum dums" he Throws the gun away.

"Tell me about it" shark says.

"Come on!"

"Yeah"

They followed Jessica...Seeing her car boot open and empty.

"Oh no! Where's Roger?"

"Roger?" Valiant and shark says.

"He chickened out on me back at the studio" valiant says.

"No, he didn't. I hit him on the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk... So he wouldn't get hurt"

"See" Shark nudge his shoulders.

"Makes perfect sense"

"We're obviously not going anywhere in my car. Let's take yours" Jessica asked.

But valiant Pointed back down the road where swerving tire marks lead off into the distance past burst water hydrants and knocked over lamps.

"I've got a feeling someone already did"

"From the looks of it, I'd say it was Roger. My honey bunny was never very good behind the wheel"

"So what do we do now, we got no ride, we can't go anywhere"

"A better lover than a driver, huh?" Valiant says.

"You'd better believe it, buster" They hear a siren, "Uh oh! It's the weasels. This way, we'll take Gingerbread Lane"

"No, wait! No, no. Gingerbread Lane's this way" valiant Sticks out his thumb.

Then Benny Appears from nowhere, "So, Valiant, you call a cab or what?" Looking at Jessica, Hubba hubba hubba" Opening door for Jessica, "Allow me, mademoiselle"

But shark stayed behind, "what now" shark asked.

"Go get your boss, tell him I know where your daughter is, she's here?"

They speed along the tunnel leaving Toontown with shark looking at them I. Surprised then he ran to a phone booth.

"So how long have you known it was Doom?" Valiant asked.

"Before poor Marvin Acme was killed, he confided in me that Doom wanted to get his hands on Toontown and he wouldn't stop at anything"

"So he gave you the will for safe keeping?"

" That's what he told me, except when I opened the envelope, there was only a blank piece of paper inside"

"Huh! A joker till the end"

"So where to already? My meter's running"

"I have to find my darling husband. I'm so worried about him"

"Seriously? What do you see in that guy?"

"He makes me laugh"

"Yeah well I think doom might have to do with kidnapping a child named princess"

"What for?"

"I think he was asked to but by who?"

As they leave the tunnel, Doom tips a barrel of Dip onto the road. Benny spins round on it and crashes into a lamppost.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! I've been dipped!" He Crash!.

Valiant and Jessica are sent flying and Benny appears to be dead.

"Tsk tsk tsk. What an unfortunate accident. Nothing more treacherous than a slippery road and especially when driving in a maniacal Toon vehicle"

The weasels drive out of the tunnel and pull up next to Doom.

"Good work, fellas"

" Don't just stand there. Help them. Put them in my car. I think they'll enjoy attending the ribbon cutting at the Acme factory"

"Come on, you mugs"