Car chase

"Yeah! That was quick thinking, Eddie! Nothin' like using the ol' spine flower, the wise noodle, the smart puddin'!"

"Roger! Let's use this!" He grabs Roger and throws him, then he pulls princess inside the weasels van.

"Yaaaaggh! Let's get outta here! What are you waiting for?"

"There's no damn key!"

From the back comes a voice, "Hey, you weasels! Let me outta here will ya? Come on. I've gotta make a living!"

Roger and princess looked back, Opening the hatch and looking back, "Benny! Is that you?"

"No, it's Eleanor Roosevelt. Come on, Roger. Get me outta here!"

Roger squeezes through the hatch and the love letter to Jessica falls into Valiant's lap. He puts it in his pocket.

"Eddie! We got ourselves a ride! Open the doors!"

Valiant grabs princess, opens the van doors and a toon taxi cab named Benny leaps out.

"Ah! That's better! I can't believe they locked me up for driving on a sidewalk!"

"Come on, Eddie! Get in!"

"It was just a coupl'a miles!"

Valiant puts princess inside between him and Rodger.

"I'll drive"

"But I wanna drive"

"No! I'll drive! I'm the cab!" He Nearly ran a man over, "Outta my way, pencil neck! And, how about this weather, huh? It never rains! Where did you get the kid from"

Smart Ass came Rushing out with the rest of the weasels.

"They sprung the cab! Let's go!"

"And how about those Brooklyn Dodgers! Aren't they bums or what?"

"Move over. I'm driving"

Princess looked back and her eyes opened wide in fear when she saw the weasels were on their tail, Roger Looks back and princess pulled on valiant's sleeve.

"Benny. Eddie. We've got company!"

"Will you look at these two? Excuse me, ladies!" He Squeezes between two cars.

"Yaaaaaaaagghhh!"

Princess clutch on tight to valiant's arm, she was extremely terrified.

"Now that's what I call a couple of road hogs!"

"I'm gonna blow his head off!"

Smart Ass shoots out of the window but misses. A tram pulls out in front of Benny.

"Benny! Look out for the Red CAAAAAR!"

Roger's eyes pop out in horror while Benny does a 180. The weasels follow Benny's turn, heads knocking together.

"Eddie! There's cops right behind us!"

"Not for long, Roger" he Reverses down alley way, "Now they're right in front of us!"

"Eddie! We're going backwards! Turn us around! Give me the wheel! Give me the wheel!" Benny spins around, "The cops are still on our tail!"

"I know the cops are still on our tail. What do you think I am, bli--? Benny!!"

In front of them, they see the weasels driving straight for them.

"Pull the lever!"

"Which one?"

"Which one?"

"Which one?!"

A sign appears on the dashboard with an arrow and the words reading "THIS ONE, STUPID!"

" I'm gonna ram 'em"

Princess shuts her eyes tight but Just before the weasels hit them, Benny suddenly raises up on his wheels and drives over the van.

"I'm getting to old for this!"

The weasels collide with the cops and send them flying.

"Jumping Jeepers!"

"Hey, Roger. What do you call in the middle of a song?"

"Gee, I don't know-- A BRIDGE!!!"

Benny nearly hits a bridge but leaps over the side wall to land on the road, nearly hitting a woman and her baby carriage, smashing through the railings in the middle.

"Well, fellas. Where can I drop ya?"

"Somewhere we can hide"

"I got just the place"

"I want you to find the bad guys and tell 'em I got their daughter, tell 'em where to find me"

"Got it And incidentally, if you should ever need a ride, just stick out your thumb! Hey, ladies! Share the road, will ya"