Jessica rabbit

Valiant steps out of the car when..."oh and shark's going to joining you on this case"

Eddie stops in his feet, when he hears shark has to go with him.

"What!? Oh no way buddy, you see I work alone"

"Look if you going to find princess, you need shark for information and besides you could use the extra muscle"

But Eddie was still baffled, "princess? What kinda of name is that for a child"

Then shark gets testy, "we told you she's adopted, she had the name when we got her, now let's go" shark shoves him.

"And Mr. Valiant?" He turn to wolf, "don't let me down" he growled and took off.

"Princess? What a stupid name"

"Hey!" Shark smacked him at the back of his head, "I heard that"

Shark took him to the school, he investigated the scene.

"This is where princess was last scene, usually everyday, she would stand out here waiting for us or the limousine to pick her up...But when he heard that she wasn't home or at the school, we started to get a little worried"

The two looked around the school then Eddie stops to face shark.

"Do you have any idea who would want to kidnap "Princess""

"Yeah a cat name Thomas but he's locked away in prison"

"Does he have a grudge with you guys"

"Yeah we put him away after he tried to murder princess"

Eddie looks at him shocked, "what?"

"Yeah he tried to hurt her"

"Really?"

"Yes" shark was getting impatient.

Then Eddie walks away, "ok I got everything I need"

"Hey! Where do you think your going" shark asked.

"I got another case to work on"

"WHAT ABOUT PRINCESS" he yelled when Eddie was far from him.

"I'll get to it when I can"

Valiant walks down a gloomy alleyway and knocks on a door. A hatch slides open and a bloodshot eye appears in the hole.

"Got the password?"

"Walt sent me"

The hatch slides open and after a moments delay the door slowly creaks open. Behind the door hulks the massive body of a gorilla in a suit.

"Nice monkey suit"

"Wise Ass!"

Valiant walks down a short corridor towards a door behind which can be heard the sound of a piano playing. As Valiant opens the door there is an explosion of sound of piano playing. On a stage opposite Donald and Daffy Duck are playing a dueling pianos. Watching this are numerous people seated round small tables and being served by toon penguins from Mary Poppins. At the bar an octopus is serving several customers at once.

"Quack, quack. Cut it out!"

"Anyone understand what this duck is saying?"

"Mmm, most amusing"

"A bit more wine?"

"I've worked with a lot of wise quackers, but you are despicable!"

"Doggone, stubborn, little..." Donald stutters.

"This is the last time I work with someone with a speech impediment!"

"Oh yeah?!" He grabs Daffy, throws him into the piano and slams it shut on him, leaving only his beak sticking out.