Hiding the convict

Outside comes the sound of a car siren.

Roger shoots across to the other side of the room dragging Valiant and shark with him when he jumps on their chains.

"Yaaaagh!" They both screamed.

and he opens the blinds to look outside. It is the weasels.

"Come on! Get the lead out will ya! Move it would ya! Move it!"

"Yaaaaggghh! It's the Toon Patrol!"

Roger runs with his leg caught in their chains, he dives under the bed dragging Valiant and shark with him but the bed folds up into the wall.

"Hide me, Eddie! Plplplplease!"

He then tries hiding in some drawers, valiant ran making shark bang his head on the side.

"Ungh! Hey! hey!"

"Remember, you never saw me"

"GET OUTTA THERE!!!"

" Don't let em..." Valiant pulls Roger out, "...find me! Come on, Eddie. You're my only hope!"

Smart Ass Banging on door, "Open up in the name of the law! We know where you are. We know you're in there! Open the door Valiant"

"Plplplease, Eddie. You know there's no justice for toons anymore. If the weasels get their hands on me... I'm as good as dip"

"Don't make us wait up, Valiant. We just want the rabbit"

"What are we gonna do, Eddie? What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?"

There is more banging on the door, "What's all this "we" stuff? They just want the rabbit"

"Hey you are involved with this too, helping the accomplice and I don't see what this has to do with my daughter but you better do something quick or are you not a man of your word" shark scolds him.

The handle to the door is shot off by a machine gun. The door swings open to reveal Wheezy holding the gun and then the other weasels appear and begin to make their way into the room.

"Looks like they gave us the slip, huh, boss?"

"Nah. Valiant's got him stashed somewhere" He sees Valiant at the sink and shark leaning against the wall reading a newspaper and holds them at gunpoint, "Hold it right there"

"Hello, boys. I didn't hear you come in"

"Hi" shark smiles as he flips a page.

Smart Ass pulls up a chair and stands on top of it.

"O.K. wise guy. Where's the rabbit?"

"Haven't seen him"

"How about you big guy" greasy asked shark.

"Nope" he continues to read the paper.

"What's in there?"

Valiant Holds up a wet sock, "My lingerie"

" Gech! Geez, Valiant" both valiant and shark got a laugh out of it.

As Smart Ass turns away, Roger suddenly bursts out of the sink, valiant and shark help him

"Cough! Gag!"

Valiant hurriedly forces Roger back under and Smart Ass gives Valiant a suspicious look, then shark leans in closer to cover Rodger and they both smile nervously.

"Search the place, boys. And leave no stone "interned" then he Stands on the chair again.

"Look, Valiant. We got a reliable tip off that the rabbit was here, and it was "corrugated" by several others. So cut the "bullschkit"