Trapped

The Acme factory. Valiant is being frisked by the weasels.

"We searched Valiant, Boss. The will ain't on him"

"Then frisk the woman!"

"I'll handle this one..."

Greasy rolls up his sleeve and puts his hand between Jessica's breasts. There is a snapping sound and Greasy rapidly withdraws his hand with a man trap on it.

"Yaaaggghhh! Yaaaahshamatalla! Yaaggh!"

The weasels start laughing....

Valiant turns to Jessica, "Nice booby trap"

Doom whacks Greasy into a pile of boxes spilling false eyeballs all over the floor.

"Do they have the will or not?"

"Nah. Just this stupid love letter"

"No matter. I doubt if that will is going to show up in the next fifteen minutes anyway"

"What happens in the next fifteen minutes?"

"Toontown will be legally mine. Lock, stock, and barrel"

Roger drives out of Toontown in Valiant's car, which is in bad shape. He spins it around to a stop in front of Benny.

"Benny! Is that you?"

"No! It's Shirley Temple!" He gets up on his rear wheels and limping across the road, "Ahh! Ooh! Eee!"

"Jumping Jeepers. What happened?"

"Doom grabbed your wife and Valiant and took them to the Acme factory"

"The Acme factory? I know where that is. Get in"

"Move over, Rodge. You've done enough driving for one night"

Back at the Acme Factory, Stupid and Wheezy have just broken through one of the walls. Rays of light shine through and faint music can be heard.

"Duh, Toontown's right on the other side of the wall, Boss"

"You see, Mr. Valiant? The successful conclusion of this case draws a curtain for my career as a jurist in Toontown. I'm retiring. To take a new role in the private sector"

"That wouldn't be Cloverleaf Industries by any chance, eh?"

Smart Ass Waves a gun at Valiant, "Eh, eh!"

"You're looking at the sole stockholder"

Roger and Benny pull up outside the Acme Factory.

"Benny. You go for the cops. I'm going to save my wife"

"Be careful with that gun. This ain't no cartoon, you know" Benny drives off, "This is no way to make a living"

Roger tries to open one of the windows but it is jammed. He leans against it, and at the same time, shark came inside.

"Wouldn't you know? Locked"

The window suddenly swings open and Roger falls through.

"Waaaaaaaggghhaahhaahhaaa!"

Inside, Roger falls into the toilet and it flushes, sucking Roger down. Inside the factory, Doom walks up to a large object covered by tarpauling. He drops a silver tray onto the floor, pulls it aside and opens a valve releasing a green liquid onto the tray, which starts to corrode.

"Can you guess what this is?"

"Oh my God, It's DIIIIIIIIIIP!!!"

"That's right, my dear! Enough to wipe Toontown off the face of the Earth!" The cover is removed to reveal a large machine. "A vehicle of my own design. 5000 gallons of heated Dip, pumped at enormous velocity through a pressurized water cannon. Toontown will be erased in a matter of minutes"

And up above the machine was princess, tied, gagged and hanging on a hook, valiant jade a surprised look.

"I suppose you think no one's going to notice Toontown's disappeared?" Jessica asked.

"Who's got time to wonder what happened to some ridiculous talking mice when you're driving past at 75 m.p.h.?"

"What are you talking about? There's no road past Toontown"

"Not yet!" Doom says as he Starts slipping on the eyeballs, "Several months ago, I had the good providence to stumble upon a plan of the city council's. A construction plan of epic proportions. They're calling it a freeway"

"A Freeway? What the hell's a freeway?"

"Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past"

" So that's why you killed Acme and Maroon? For this Freeway? You're kidding"

"Of course not. You lack vision. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off. Off and on. All day, all night. Soon where Toontown once stood will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food, tire salons, automobile dealerships, and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My god... It'll be beautiful"

"Come on. Nobody's gonna drive this lousy freeway when they can take the red car for a nickel"

"Oh, they'll drive. They'll have to. You see, I bought the Red Car so I could dismantle it"

"But what's princess has to do with this...why the bad guy's daughter, why bring her into this, why kidnapped her, what did she or the bad guys ever did to you"

"Nothing...I was just returning the favor"

"Returning the favor, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I didn't do everything on your own...I had a little help, i had an assist, he would killed maroon and acme while I kidnapped the child"

"But who would want princess"

"Why don't you ask her real father?"

"Real father"

"Come on out...partner"

But just then...There was a rumbling sound and Greasy looks down at the manhole beneath him.

"What the... Aaaaaagggghhh!"

The manhole shoots into the air as a geyser of water bursts out of it sending Greasy into the air. He clutches onto a net full of bricks hung from the ceiling. From the hole comes Roger.

"Ay caramba!"

"Aaaaaaaaghhhhh! O.K. Nobody move! Alright, weasels, grab some sky or I let the judge have it. You heard me, I said drop it"

"Roger! Darling!"

" Yes, it's me my dearest. I'd love to embrace you, but first, I have to satisfy my sense of moral outrage"

"Put that gun down, you buck toothed fool!"

" That's it, Doom. Give me another excuse to pump ya full of lead. Thought you could get away with it, didn't you?"

Above Roger, Greasy gets out his knife.

Ha! We Toons may act idiotic, but we're not stupid. We demand justice. Why, the real meaning of the word probably hits you like a ton of bricks!"

The bricks fall on Roger and Greasy smirks from the net.

"Roger! Roger, say something"

"Look! Stars! Ready when you are, Raoul. Hoo hoo hoo"

"Tie the love birds together. Put them up on that hook. Use that escape proof toon rope"