dating harry kinky headcannons

This has to be known about Harry.

After around 8 months of you dating he finally feels comfortable enough to let you in on his desires.

Fore play -

This has to be known, that this man loves to eat pussy. It's like he's starved himself for weeks just to pleasure you. Finding and reaching spots you didn't even know exsist.
Making you beg and plead with him to stop once your high has passed yet he don't care. He eats pussy for his pleasure not yours.

Throat fucking. This man loves to throat fuck you till you smack his thighs and practically scream for him to stop and let you breathe.
You're his little toy until he thinks you've had enough or until he cums in your mouth. He knows how much you love to swallow his liquid.

He loves to suck and nibble on your sweet spots. Some of his favorite places are your neck, collar bones, boobs, hips, inner and outter thighs. Sometimes he even likes to place some on your lower back. Depending what he's planning on doing after ;) but we will get to that in a min.

He loves coving you head to toe in love bites so people know you're his and not on the market. He likes you keeping them out and on show especically in front of his friends just so he can brag about his sex life without saying anything.

Last but not least...anal. Now he's a amazing guy and he won't ever force you to do something you don't want to do but he has suggested some things that arn't your go to.

He loves your ass. Smacking it, kissing, eating sometimes even fingering.
So he suggested maybe trying something new to the both of you.
Anal. Now it hurt but you didn't say no to doing it again. So it's became a once a week thing yet Harry don't care what he's fucking as long as it's a part of you.

-

Now, you and Harry have filmed a sex tape once. It felt kinda wierd in the moment but Harry must of enjoyed it since it was a pinned tab on his laptop for almost a month. He went to the "bathroom" twice a day and everytime you always heard the video you two filmed. His favorite part was always the part where you told him that you are his and no one elses.

On special occasions, you treat him to expensive lingerie that he buys you all year round. His favorite is the lace black pair. It was around £250 but he didn't care about the price. He knew you two would love it. In fact, he loves it so much he doesn't even take it off you he just pulls it to the side.

He loves treating you good but it depends on what mood he's in. If he's angry he may be more rough and demanding. Never enough to hurt you though, just enough to turn you on to the max and leave you begging for more.

If he's feeling calm and happy he normally just likes to fuck you calmly while cuddling you and praising you. But sometimes he likes you to just cock warm him. He loves the closeness it gives and the attention that you two can give each other while doing so.

One of your favorite times was when Harry ate you out on the dinner table and he called you his dinner for weeks. No one understood the real reason except you and Harry why he was calling you that. Which made it the best part.