jelousy - JJ (smut)

● Requested by JJ0latunji

JJ pov

Here I was at another party. Bored, drunk and wishing for something more. Something more than watching my ex girlfriend move on.

I stared at her from afar. She must of felt the heat my eyes were making as she took a quick glance at me before making out with this basic white dude.

Her eyes were fierce and piercing. They were staring right through me like I'm see-through.

I couldn't handle watching her eyes while her lips danced with someone elses. She's mine and mine only.

I stormed my way over to her and the drunk little white boy not once her eyes left mine.

"Excuse me. I need to speak to her" I pushed the blonde boy away.

I grabbed onto her wrist firmly stopping blood from flowing freely past her wrist.

I took her outside round the back. The only bit of light was projecting from a broken lamppost sitting a couple meters away from us.

I pinned her up against the wall by her neck. She gasped and choked a little as I added some pressure.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I spit, anger flooding the tension in the air.

"Living life" She spoke softly barley changing the smug expression plastered over her gorgous face.

My grip tightened on her throat.

"You know what you were doing in there" I gritted through my teeth with biterness.

"No I don't. What was I doing JJ?" She asked, teasing the rim of my pants with her finger.

She licked her lips coating them in siliva.
She fluttered her eyelashes before looking through them.

"I love the way you try act so oblivious y/n. It turns me on" I mumbled under my breath.

I motioned my eyes to the floor taking in her body while I done so. She understood my action sinking down on both knees obiedently pulling down my pants and boxers at the same time.

She stared up at me while pumping my dick slowly. Not to be big headed but her hand looked so small compared to my sharft.

Her hand fell back down to her side.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded, her mouth wide open and her eyes staring into mine.

I slapped my dick on her tongue a couple times before thrusting into her throat.

She choked and gagged causing siliva to drool out the sides of her mouth and  off her chin. Snot trickled down her nose and tears welled up in her pretty eyes.

"Fuck you take me so well" I groaned staring down into her gaze.

She reached up my top grazing her long finger nails up and down my chizzled abs.

Her cheeks were puffed out and a prominate buldge filled her throat in the shape of my dick.

"Take it" I groaned staring into her glistening eyes.

She tapped at my thighs from the lack of oxygen but I didn't care. She deserves this for being a brat earlier.

Once I felt that she was at her breaking point I let her breathe. All the blood rushed to her face as she gasped desperately for air.

"Fuck JJ, jesus" She choked out.

"Next time don't test me" I replied slowly jacking myself off.

She sat back up placing small kisses along my tip and sharft while her breath caught up with her.

Then I started to stroke myself in her throat again.

I love the way her mascara smuges down her face from the stream of tears constantly leaving her eyes. The way spit drools out the sides of her mouth yet she doesn't clean it up.

I started thrusting faster and faster feeling myself start to high.

My head flung back and my breathing got uneven.

"Yes, fuck" I mumbled before biting down on my bottom lip.

I grabbed both sides of her head and used her like a toy to reach my high with no trouble.

Eventually, I came down her throat. She let the spare fall out her mouth and down her chin while I just caressed her beautiful red cheeks.