punish - JJ (smut)

Requested by JJ0latunji <33
----

Y/n pov

I sat on the bed, my back to JJ and my attention out the window. We had our arguments every now and then but this one was bad. It was over something stupid to. I just feel.....dumb.

"Y/n? Baby?" JJ said rubbing my lower back hoping I would pay attention to his presence.
I didn't reply to him, frankly I didn't even move the slightest bit.
"Y/n look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad at you" He said sitting up and kissing my shoulder hoping I would soon reply.

A loud sigh left his lips and he fell back on his back. I heard him start figeting around behind me. I heard his clothes being thrown on the ground but I didn't care. I didn't give him what he wanted which was my attention.

Then I heard low mumbles and whimpers play from behind me.
"Y/n....please" He muttered under his breath just loud enough to echo through my ears.
"JJ stop it" I say with a sigh of anger followed straight after.
He didn't reply hinting that he ignored me and instead of shutting up he got louder.

This time I swung my body around to face him. There JJ laid naked jerking himself off.
He didn't pay attention to me. Frankly, he didn't even look at me he just kept going as if i wern't even in the room.

"Want me to help?" I ask breaking the layer of silence that swallowed the room.
JJ's attention imedietly hit me.
"You wanna talk to me now?" He raised a brow and slowing down his hand movements.
I shrug.
"Maybe. I forgive you" I say.
A small silence took over the room again.
"You didn't 2 minutes ago" He snickered his eyes not leaving mine.
"Because you pissed me off"

JJ sat up and imedietly connected our lips. I may be mad at him right now but his lips still taste as good as ever.
While sloppily making out, JJ began to move us into the middle of the bed. His lean chizzled figure laid above me while my small frame laid beneath him.

His disconnected our lips just to take a breath before going down to my neck and sucking harsh dark marks onto my skin.
"I want people to know you're mine even if we arn't on good terms" He growled against my trembiling skin.
He pulled off my neck and flipped me over with one quick motion.

He grabbed my hair and roughly pulled it back causing my chin to face the wall stood behind the bed. His other hand made it's way to my face. His thumb dragged down my lip sensually before pulling my mouth open. He placed two digets on my tongue slowly pushing them further down my mouth until they reached my throat making me gag.

"You know I hate when we argue. And yet we still do. This time I'm gonna punish you to stop you getting mad at me. Hows that sound?" He whispered in my ear.

His digets being down my thraot stopped me from speaking so instead I just nodded.

"Good girl" He chuckled.

He got off me letting my neck and body relax.

"Now, I'm gonna get some stuff. By the time I'm back I expect you to be fully undressed. Got it?"
"Mhm" I nod.

--

I heard JJ's steps get louder until he was stood at the edge of the bed holding some fluffy handcuffs.

"If it gets to much tell me. But I know you want this" His voice was low and teasing.

My head nods.

He wrapped the red fluff around my wrists tightly. I felt my hands tingle as my blood flow was cut off fully.
He then made me lay on my stomach with my back arched and my ass in the air.

He used his body weight to hold the chain between the cuffs down. My hands were unable to move off the bed.

JJ lined his tip up with my pussy teasing up and down my folds before finally pushing in. Instantly, he began to build up a fast rythum leaving no time for me to adjust.

"Be quiet slut" He growled from behind me.

I could barlely hear him since the sound of his hips smacking my ass was draining out every sound around us.

I obeyed him biting my lip down so no sound could escape. My teeth were peircing my skin making my lips start to show some blood. Unfazed, I bit harder.

"Fuck" JJ groaned loud enough for me to hear.

A loud smack was placed on my right ass cheek making me jump. The sudden tingiling sensation hit me. There is definitely gonna be a harsh mark left there later.

JJ quickened the pace of his already fast thrusts sending me shaking over the edge. Yet, after I came down from my high he didn't stop he just kept going.

He roughly igrabbed my hair, pulling and tugging on it while he fucked me senseless.

"JJ fuc- stop" I beg feeling my body get weak and over stimulated.

"Say red if you want me to stop" He spat.

I stayed silent.

"Thats what I thought brat" He muttered.

He placed both hands on my shaking hips and he postioned himself deeper.

"Yes- fuck" He mumbled lowly.

He pulled out releasing his seed all over my lower back and upper ass.

I turned my head slightly to the side to see him. He was drenched in sweat and his breathing was extremely fast.

I watched as he used his thumb to scoop up some of his nut off my back. He moved his hand closer to my face. His thumb was mouths reach from me.

I wrapped my lips around his diget tasting his cum and swallowing soon after.

--