dating JJ kinky headcannons

Request by Hellboylovesad

This has to be known about JJ.

After around 5 months of dating he gets comfortable enough to take a step up in the bedroom with you. Making sure theres a safe word and no means no for the both of you.

Anal? No.
Rough sex (beating ect)? No.
Choking? .....yes.

This man wraps his hand so tight around your throat you practically can't breath but some how it feels so good. Only when JJ does it though.

Before you to started dating. You had a one night stand with a guy who liked it rough. Now, he tried choking you in a sensual way but lets just say.....it wasn't good. Accually one of the worst hook ups you had. But JJ exchanged all those memories of shitty hook ups with his elite sex game.

Now, this man eats pussy like rabid animal. Every fucking postion you can think of he's already in it waiting for the meal *cough cough* you <3.

His favorite by far is when you pratically suffocate him by using his face like seat. You try and get up so he can breathe but his strong arms pull you back down keeping you in place.

His well-being quickly leaves your mind as soon as you start to focus on yourself. The pleasure that pluses from your toes to the top of your spine while he works on the right spots between your legs. Don't even mention when he adds his long fingers while doing so.

He loves to watch you choke and gag on his dick. Not to the point of you being sick but to the point where the blood is rushing to your head and the room starts to spin.

Dom and sub.

I think it's pretty easy to see who's who in the relationship.
JJ = dominating / dom
You = subbmissive / sub

You posed maybe trying something different. You being the dom and him being the sub.
It was very enjoyable on your side but JJ seemed to enjoy being dom more than being sub. (I think it's just a masculinity thing🤷‍♀️)

Right...kinks.

Handcuffs? Yes.

This man is a sucker for having you handcuffed to the bed or just in handcuffs in general. Fluffy ones specifically.

Ropes? Mmm...yeh...sometimes maybe.

You had to use ropes a couple times. Like the one time the handcuffs broke halfway through and JJ had to tie your hands with rope. It's not the best thing to use but better than nothing. It's just to much effort.

Ice play? Nah
Wax play? Nah
Whips? Nah. He liked to use his hands basic bitch🥱

JJ a boring mother fucker sometimes but the door to try things is always open for suggestions.

One thing he loves is watching you feel good and feel pleasured. Wheather it's from him, you or the sex toys he buys you. He just loves watching your breathing increase, blood rush to your head and your body go in to complete shakes from pleasure.

He brought you a expensive vibrator once. He told you he wanted to see your full reaction to it. Of corse he didn't mean to the packaging and stuff he ment on how it feels and works. He wanted the best products for you.

You sat on the bed legs spread while he sat in the gaming chair in front of you watching on as you began pleasuring youself with the new toy. He loved your reactions to the mass waves of vibrations hitting your sensitive skin.
He could watch you do that forever and never get bored.

JJ doesn't really like love bites and hickeys nor pet names. Daddy and mummy are thrown far out the window.

Although, he is a sucker for sounds. He loves the sound of your skin slapping with his as his thrusts speed up, the sound of your muffled moans as your faced is forced into the pillows.
Don't even bring up the time when you fucked in the shower and your moans echoed through the bathroom and bedroom.
This man is a fucking sucker for your voice.

Speaking of things he's a sucker for lets talk about lingerie. He's into the lot.
Stockings, matching bra, panties, heels. Fuck sometimes he even likes you to dress up.
Act like he's a school boy and you're the hot teacher with your cleveage pocking out the top of your half bottoned shirt. Little checkered skirts with some little checkered converse. Fuck this man is on it.