tobi (smut)

Y/n pov

"Yeh I ain't gon' lie. Tobi's nose is fat as fuck" JJ said barley finishing

Everyone burst out laughing including myself and Talia.  

"For real" I say agreeing with JJ.

"You think you're so fucking funny, y/n?" Tobi said staring me down and  imediatly ruining the mood.

"Wh- huh?" I ask.

"You think thats funny? Because I can assure you its not" He asked making my once happy expression change with a click. As well as everyone elses.

"Wha- what do you mean? I didn't make the joke, Tobi?"

"Pff forget it Y/n" He spoke standing up and walking off into the other room.

I exuse myself and leave. I followed the sounds of Tobi's steps walking off away from the boys.

He always does this. Gets mad at me for just joining in and laughing with everyone else. Its like he has something for making me feel shit.

Eventually Tobi stopped and stood still. I took this moment to walk outside and finally speak to him.

"Tobi?" I say leaning against the same wall as him.

"What?" He muttered practically inaudible.

"I'm...I'm sorry I guess" I say looking down at the ground kicking my feet against the concrete.

The tension was awkward but I knew I had to say something. I can't just keep letting him put me down for joining in.

"Why do I feel as if you don't like me?" I ask.

"Come here" He said completely ignoreing my question. He didn't even take his eyes off the building infront of us.

I look at him confused before jusy walking closer.

He chuckled yet still he wasn't speaking to me.

"You've been treating me like a dick for years"

"I haven't darling" He finally spoke.

"Bro don't act dumb now" I shrug and roll my eyes in annoyance.

He finnally looked up at me for the first time since I walked outside.

"I love when you get mad at me Y/n......turns me on" He lowly spoke undressing my body with his eyes.

"What?" I ask confused at the sudden hot tension flooding the thick air.

"You heard me. Don't act dumb now" He mocked me from 2 minutes ago.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes and I'll make them roll back for a better reason" He chuckled taking a couple steps towards me.

He cupped the back of my neck with his hand sending hot shivers down my body.
I swallowed the siliva drowning in my mouth as my body tensed up from his touch.

Our lips inched forward to the point of lightly touching and caressing each other.

"I pick on you because I love how mad you get" He whispered against my lips before swiftly swinging me around and pinning me on the wall.

His lips crashed into mine making soft moans escape from our dancing lips.

"That isn't a excuse for being a dick" I mumble against his lips.

He pulled his lips off mine after giving me a few extra kisses. His lips slowly creased into a smile before he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the building.

He pulled me to the bathroom making sure I didn't try to leave his grasp.

He picked me up placing me on the sink counter top.

"I wanna fuck you" He spoke lowly yet quiet so no one heard.

"Right now? Don't you need to film?" I ask.

He shook his, no before attacking my neck with kisses and love bites.

"Mm fuck Tobi" I mutter under my hot breath.

"Quiet. You don't want anyone hearing you now, do you?"

He stopped kissing and began undressing me and himself until we were both mostly naked and exposed.

Tobi grabbed my lower back tilting my hips slightly up for a better angle.

"I've wanted to do this since we met" He groaned lining himself up with my core.

"Then why didn't you?" I whisper.

He looked as if he was gonna reply but was cut off by thrusting inside me fully leaving no time for me to adjust around him.

I cover my mouth with my hand stopping any screams and noises from escaping and exposing us.

He started building a rythum. It was slow but still hurt as I felt my walls shape around him.

He used his hands to stimulate my chest and boobs. Pintching and pulling on my skin creating small popped blood vessles across my once bare chest.

He switched his hand for his mouth as he bagan sucking hickeys onto my neck and chest. Little moans escaped my lips as the pleasure began to build up as a little pool in the bottom of my stomach.

"Tobi" I moan leaning my head back against the big mirror sat behind me.

He began thrusting faster. Fast enough to push me right over the edge in a instant.

I came almost instantly after he sped up his rythum. I practically screamed his name as the pool in my stomach hit a high before turning in relaxation.

Tobi came not long after using my mouth as a rag to finish him off but I enjoyed every moment of it.