harry (smut)

I walked into Harry's room.

We've been fucking behind everyones backs, as friends yet nothing more. No love, lust.
We don't even act like we're friends just some random people down for a hook up after a drunk night.

I laid next to him. His strong hands grabbed my thighs to spread my legs before his body was flung on top of mine without a word.

He starts off slowly and enters me halfway. He pulls out slowly and fully removes my underwear. He then enters me again this time going further, his dick stretching me out. No matter how much we do this I won't ever get used to his size.

He continues at this slow pace and moans lightly with pleasure, but doesn’t enter all the way. I feel my body become more desperate and needy as  I thrust myself up causing his cock to enter me more. This executes a long, low moan from the both of us.

He pushes my thighs back down firmly, but not enough to cause pain, just enough to cause marks, claiming me as his.

His fingers carressed my chin as he pulled my face up. Our lips lightly danced as he began working his hips against mine. Moans travelled from my throat to his, as our mouths didn't let go of each other.

"You're mine"  He whispered almost inaudiblely.

I didn't speak to get a reaction. Maybe he didn't mean it and it was all in the moment.

"Mm I'm close shit" I moan out throwing my head back as he began to unrythum his thrusts.

He came not long after covering my lower stomach in his sweet white liquid.