brothers best friend - Simon (smut)

● Requested by lilpeepschick_27

(Your josh's sister)

Y/n pov

I walked out the kitchen with a fresh glass of cold water. Before I could even make it to my bedroom door, Simon jumped out the shadows in front of me.

A loud, high pitched, whistlely scream blasted through the house as well as the sound of my glass smashing on the floor. Simon laughed his arse off of corse while I just stood looking at him with a blank stare.
"Fuck you" I snapped "Ass eater" I pushed him a little trying to hold back my rage that was boiling through my blood.
"Yeh. I eat pussy to. What you saying?"
I shook my head left to right.
"Nows not the time, Simon. I need to clean the mess. Plus you're litterally my brothers friend"
"The mess can wait"
He took a step closer to me.

My eyes trailed from his eyes to his lips hungrily.

"Just 10 minutes. Thats all I need to make you feel good. Then you can get back to whatever you're doing" He tried to entice me.

He grabbed my wrists lightly draping them over his shoulders.
"I don't know Simon. I mean Josh is gonna be pissed if he finds out"

"Who said Josh was gonna find out?" He chuckled lowly.

His eyelashes fluttered and he took a deep breath before smashing his lips against mine. His hands moved from my waist to my ass.
He picked me up making my legs swing around his hips. He swiftly carried me to his bedroom not once our lips left each other.

"Lay on the bed with your back arched" He demanded throwing me on the bed.

I changed position obidently for him. My chest to the bed sheets and my ass in the air.

I felt the bed dip behind me before my joggers and underwear were completely ripped off my body. A loud gasp left my throat as I felt a finger run down my folds teasingly.

"Simon, come on" I complain in a whiney voice.

He didn't reply instead he connected his mouth to my clit circling slow motions with his tongue. He switched the patterns every couple of seconds, to swiping up and down and then going back to circles.

"Shii fuck" I moan my eyes rolling to the back of my head.
I felt him chuckle against my pussy.
He swapped his tongue for his thumb while he spoke.

"Am I a ass eater?" He asked.
"I- I don't know..are you?" I ask still in a trance from the constant pleasure pulsing through my weak body.

Less than a second later, his tongue was back on my pussy. This time it was going up and down from my asshole to clit taking up any juice that flowed out and using it as lube for his tongue to run on.

"Fuck, Simon" I moaned into the spring mattress.

My hands gripped onto the sheets so hard there was no blood flow past my knuckles. The sensation of pins and needles began to fill my arms and legs adding to the pleasure.

My legs began to shake and I knew my high was getting closer. My heart began to race, fast enough to the point where I could feel it pounding in my chest.

I practically screamed Simon's name while my high washed and took over me. All the blood was rushing to my head and sweat was profusely dripping down my face and chest.
My orgasm dripped down my thighs and eventually onto Simon's bed.

"Call me that again. I dare you"