tease - Tobi (smut)

Y/n pov

I heard the echo of Tobi's friends chatting together on discord. Their filming another moresidemen gta video before they travel somewhere for the $10,000 vs $100 hotel vid.

I told Tobi I didn't want him to go but I guess it's his job and he has no choice.

I let myself in to his filming room. Luckily, the door was out of frame from the camra so no one saw that I entered the room.

I walked up to him taking in his sweet scent while I just waited for him to notice me stood there.
He looked to me giving a big sweet smile before looking back to the game. I could tell he was slightly confused of my presence but I didn't care.

I slowly crouched down crawling under his desk. He peeked down at me shaking his head slowly so no one noticed his odd behaviour.
I put my index finger over my mouth telling him to not say anything and keep filming.

He nodded as I began to pull down his boxers. Tobi always walked around the house in just sum boxers and a tee. Wierdo.

His black celvinklien boxers dropped to his ankels leaving his bottom half bare and perfectly on show to me.
I took his member into my hand letting it grow while I lightly teased him. I saw his abs tense for a second as I began to pump slowly and his breaths got deeper and longer.

Noticing the effect I had on him I decided to do more.
I teased around his thighs, lower stomach and balls. Kissing and licking just to get him a little more frustrated and horny.

I heard the dnf sound echo and Tobi sighed.
"Fuck sake man. You pushed me off" He groaned dissapointed.
"HAHAHA" I heard JJ unique laugh blast through Tobi's headphones.
"Don't worry Tobi. I'm sure you will win next time" I say still stroking his dick and kissing his thighs.
"Is that y/n?" JJ asked.
"Yeh she's watching me play and now you fucking embarassed me" Tobi sulked like a toddler having a tantrum.

"Look come here" Tobi opened his arms for a hug acting like I was next to him even though secretly, I was under the desk.
I stood next to his chair smiling and waving at the camra acting as if I wasn't just jerking him off below the desk.
"Ight love you" Tobi smiled.
"Love you"
I pecked his lips before crawling back down the desk. A loud crowd of "aww"'s were heard eminating from Tobi's headphones.
"Oi stop it" He giggled blushing slightly.

Him and the boys soon started another race. This was my time to finally give him what he wants.

With no warning I shove my mouth down on him fully. I used my hands to help with the rest that didn't fit. I looked through my lashed at him. His top teeth were holding his bottom lip hostage and his eyes were twinkiling with desire.

I began to bob my head up and down while desperately holding back my gags so the mic didn't pick them up.

With one hand I occupied the rest of his sharft that I couldn't fit in my mouth while the other lightly cradled his balls.
Small grunts and breaths could be heard eminating from Tobi's lips. He knows how much I love his noises but now isn't the time.
I stopped my movements completely causing him to glare down at me.
I actioned my mouth being zipped shut to tell him to be quiet. He nodded at me before diverting his attention back to his tv.

I started sinking my mouth down on him fully again. This time I was focusing more on my tongue. I swirled my tongue around his tip collecting my siliva up before letting it drip down his long sharft.
Once it reached the bottom I traced the tracks with my tongue taking it back to the top.

I started bobing my head again noticing Tobi getting figety in his chair. He began thrusting his hips in the same rythum as my mouth pushing himself deeper down my throat.

I felt him twitch before he flung off his head set and turned his camra around. He roughly grabbed my hair holding my head in place as he released his load down my throat. A loud moan danced off his lips followed by many swear words and deep breaths.

---

This was rushed sorry if its bad lol.