jelous - josh (smut)

Requested by notan_onion <3

--
(Context: Josh and y/n got out of a relationship pretty recently due to y/n suspecting Josh of cheating)

Josh pov

I watched y/n from across the party. The way she swung her hips just to catch the attention of all the dudes around her. She done it sucsessfully.

Two men were now flirting with her. They both were touching up and down her perfectly built body while whispering dirty things in her ear. I could read their lips from afar. I could tell excatly what they were saying. Excatly what I should be saying.

That should be me. I should be the one touching all her curves and kissing the skin on her delicate neck.

I walked to the bar. I need another drink to wash all this jelousy of my lips. I couldn't let people see my jelous side, see that I'm still hoplessly in love with her.

"Glass of jack daniels" I say placing a note on the counter top.

"Jack daniels coming right up" The heavily tatted girl working at the bar replied.

"Hey, can I get 2 shots of vodka?" I hear the soft famillier voice of my ex girlfriend play from next to me.

My head swung to the right. Our eyes met. Y/n stood there a toxic smirk sprawled across her face.

"What did you order? A shot of jelousy?" She asked a snarky tone filling her voice.

She was playing games with me. She knew it was getting on my nerves and I could tell that she loved it.

"Playing the silent game are we?" She taunted me sensually.

I couldn't hold my stern act any longer. I want her.

"You know I didn't do it right?" I ask not taking my eyes off the woman pouring my drink.

I heard a sigh and for the first time since arriving, I finally could feel the tension drop.

"Yeh...I know. I'm sorry I didn't belive you but.....it's not to late to maybe get on my good side"

I saw out the corner of my eye her shoulders tense up before dropping back into place.

"What do you mean?" I ask taking my drink off the counter and taking a long sip.

"You know what I mean. Take your shot and meet me outside" She pushed the small shot glassed filled with pure liquor to me.

We both took it down together before she walked off. I sat at the bar finishing off my drink before following the same steps she once took outside.

She sat perfectly lent against the wall smoking a ciggarette. I watched as the light smoke got swept away by a gush of fresh air

She tapped the end forcing some burnt  tabbacco to flake away and follow the direction of the wind before breaking the silence.

"We both know why you came here Josh" A smirk slowly made it's way onto her face "It was to see me. To see if I have anyone. To see if you still have a chance"

She faced me taking a couple steps up to me, crushing her half smoked cig under her shoes while walking.

I couldn't hold back any longer. She was right infront of me. Right where I thought I'd never see her again.

I cupped her face a split second before smashing my hot lips against hers. They tasted of different men but that taste was soon replaced with mine.

I pushed her small frame against the brick wall. I pinned her up by her neck. Not roughly, just enough to keep her in place below me.

My lips migrated to her neck. I began to suck harsh purple and red marks all across her skin.

"Josh" She whimpered.

My attention moved down her body to her chest. I marked her exposed skin that pocked out the top of her tight dress.

"How many guys have you been with?" I asked my lips still touching her skin.

"Why? Can you taste them?" She teased.

"I just want them to know you're mine again. Now, get down" I demanded the deep tone not leaving my voice.

She followed my instructions perfectly her face crotch level.

I un did my pants letting them rest on my thighs while the thin material stayed covering my hard on.

She played with my growing buldge turning me on even more than I already was.

Eventually, I let her pull my boxers down. My erection sprung out asking for her full attention.

"I think you know what I want you to do" I mumbled staring down at her.

She opened her mouth without hesitation. I lifted my shirt to my mouth. I held the thin material between my teeth before I began to slowly slide my dick into her mouth.

She choked a little as my dick made it's way down her open throat.

I brushed her hair out her face before taking my dick half way out her and thrusting back in. I began to build up a quick rythum. The sound of my thrusts echoed through the cool air as well as the sound of her gags and chokes.

Her eyes never once left mine. They were watering due to her strong gag reflex and her nose was lightly running.

I love it. I love the effect I have on her. She looks so obiedent and whorey.

I grabbed the sides of her head forcing it up and down my sharft at a rapid pace. Her nails dug into my thighs hard enough to draw blood but not hard enough to tap out.

I wiped the flow of tears off her cheecks while my thrusts slowed down for a couple seconds. I let her catch her breath a bit before I went full speed to my high.

I let my t - shirt drop from my mouth as my eyes fixcated on the dark sky. I used her mouth like a personal toy to finish myself off.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I groan as my eyes roll back and my load released down her perfect throat.

My cum dripped out the corners off her lips while the rest got swallowed and  fell on the floor.

I made her mine again. Mine and mine only.

-