Part 4

Nico Di Angelo POV

"Who are you?" One of the guys asked, raising his eyebrows.

He was about 6 foot tall, with jet black hair disheveled to one side as if the wind had swept it in that direction. His eyes were a dark sea green and his skin was lightly tanned. There was a tattoo of a trident on his left forearm and there was a grey streak in his hair. He was wearing jeans, an orange t-shirt and white reeboks. He looked like a skater boy but more athletic.

"He's our new roommate!" Will smiled, plopping down on his bed.

"We have a new roommate?" The other boy asked, fiddling with what looked to be nuts and bolts.

I drifted my gaze to him.

He looked like a Latino Santa's elf. He was about 5'6ft, with dark brown, curly hair. His eyes were a piercing brown color and they had a mischievous, trouble maker look in them. He had the features of an elf with his pointy ears and cheerful expression. He was wearing rolled up black pants, a tool belt, a white dress shirt and black suspenders.

I nodded, not wanting to say anything.

"Guys, this is Nico," Will said, turning to the guys who had just walked in, "And Nico this is Percy and Leo."

Will gestured to the boys as he said their names, Percy being the athletic Skater Boy and Leo being the trouble making Latino Elf.

"Hey," I waved slightly.

"So, where are you from? What can you do? What are your powers?" Leo walked up to me, poking me in the arm.

"I-" I uncomfortably inched back.

"Leo, don't bombard him with questions," Will grasped him by the shoulders, turning him around.

"Fine," Leo rolled his eyes, sitting on his bed.

Thank you, I mouthed to Will.

He winked and smiled, turning back to Percy and Leo.

"Well, welcome to room 13," Percy smiled.

"Thanks," I tapped my fingers along my leg, looking down.

"So, how's everyone doing?" Will asked.

"How many people are here?" I yawned.

"To many," Will laughed, the sound like a melody.

"Yeah, there's a lot, but you'll learn," Leo smiled.

I groaned, burying my face in my hands.

"Oh come on, you'll be fine," Will chuckled.

"Mhm, sure," I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Will rolled his eyes, flashing one of his bright smiles.

"Anyway," Percy stood up, "I'm going to go hang out with Annabeth, I'll see you guys later."

Will nodded and Leo checked his watch.

I turned to Will as Percy walked out of the room.

"Who's Annabeth?"

"Oh she's Percys girlfriend," 

I nodded, filing that information away in my brain.

Leo spun the blades of a toy helicopter in his hands that I was sure he didn't have before.

I heard a phone ring and Leo stood up, picking up his phone.

"I'll be back in a little bit," he smiled, but mostly to himself.

He walked out the door, closing it behind him.

I turned to Will, my eyebrows raised.

"Calypso, Leo's girlfriend. Will technically they're just friends but you know what I mean,"