Part 11

Nico Di Angelo POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes, glancing around the room.

Sun light filled the room, making me figure that it was at least noon. I smiled at the sun. I don't know why but the sun reminded me of Will. Maybe it was the way his skin seemed to glow.

Speaking of Will, where was he?

I turned over slightly, feeling the empty spot of his bed next to me.

I sat up slowly, looking around to find him.

I spotted him, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Oh hey, good morning Neeks," He smiled.

"Well, technically, good afternoon, i guess," He laughed, glancing at the clock.

"It's way too early," I muttered, flopping down on the bed.

"Oh yeah Sunshine?"

He sat down next to me, his fingers running through my hair

"Will you ever stop finding annoying nicknames for me?" I rolled my eyes.

"But it's my thing,"

"Fuck off, Mr. Significant Annoyance," I sighed as I closed my eyes, pushing his chest slightly.

"Significant Annoyance?" He laughed, pulling my head into his lap.

"Mhm, instead of my significant other, you're my Significant Annoyance," I smiled, taking his hand.

"I see, you're getting creative aren't you?"

"I can do that sometimes you know,"

"Whatever you say Sunshine,"

"Shut up Strawberry Blonde,"

"I'm sorry," He raised his hands in surrender.

"You better be," I traced my fingers across his face, glancing up at him.

"Don't worry Sunshine,"

He took my hand, raising it to his mouth, kissing it, his lips lingering longer than they should have.

"What am I going to do with you?" I shook my head.

"I don't know man, what are you going to do?" He laughed, kissing my hand again.

"Will," I whispered, weakly trying to pull my hand from his.

"Yeah?"

"What time is it?"

"Um, its 1:26 pm,"

I groaned, laying on his chest.

"It's to early,"

"Neeks, you do realize most people have been up for at least 5 hours,"

"Most people are crazy apparently,"

"Neeks-"

"Shhh," I pressed my finger to his lips.

"Alright, shutting up now," he laughed.

"Good," I kissed him lightly, laying down on his chest.

He took my other hand, interlocking our fingers. He raised that hand to his lips, kissing it slowly.

I closed my eyes. I didn't really fall asleep. I danced a fine line in between being asleep and being awake. 

I felt his lips slowly kissing my hands.

"NICO!?" I heard someone yell.

I bolted up, letting go of Wills hands.

"Dad?!" I raised my eyebrows, seeing him standing at the door, "What the hell are you doing here?"

I stood up, my heart beating in my ears but I tried not to let it show how scared i was.

My dad hated me. He hated me for my powers. He hated me for being a disappointment. And he would hate me so much more if he found out i was gay.

And if he found out about Will...

No, no that couldn't happen. To him was just my friend.

Just a friend...

I hated how Will was "just a friend" to me whenever someone else was around. I wanted to kiss him in crowded places. I wanted to hold his hand in the hallways. 

I was so tired of this stupid game we had to play with everyone else. 

I just wanted it to be normal. If i had a girlfriend no one would care. Hell, i might even be seen as "cool". But if people learned about me and Will.... well it wouldn't be good.

"I want to talk to you," he said, his expression blank, "alone."

He glanced at Will, his expression hardening.

I swallowed hard, feeling Will taking my hand out of my dads sight, squeezing it in a comforting way.

"Alright," I nodded.

I took a deep breath.

What could he want with me?

"I'll be back," I said, turning to Will.

I wanted to kiss him so bad. Just to feel his lips on mine would make me feel so much better. 

Why did he have to look so hot?

His blonde hair was still wet but I still wanted to run my fingers through it. His eyes sparkled like normal, those swiss blue eyes of his. His skin seemed to glow. I watched as a drop of water dripped down his hair down his bare chest. 

He smiled reassuringly which only made me want to crawl back into his lap and yell at my dad to go away.

You can kiss him later Nico, just get this over with

I turned back to my father, a cruel smile on his face.

"Follow me," He said, walking out of the door.

I glanced back one more time at Will.

I love you he mouthed.

I love you to I mouthed back.

With that, I took a deep breath and followed my father, clenching my hands into my fists.

If only i knew what was about to happen.

(Word Count: 771)

Editors Note:

I know this chapter is short but the next chapter will make up for it.