Part 9

Note: sorry that the chapter is a little late, i wasn't home for a lot of today and I didn't have time to come on and post it. Sorry about that!

Will Solace POV

The sun glared into my face, burning through my eyelids.

I opened my eyes slowly, squinting into the sunrise.

It looked to be about 7 am. We had about thirty minutes before breakfast.

I glanced down, seeing Nico laying there on my chest. I smiled, brushing his hair behind his ear.

He muttered something under his breath, grabbing my arm, his cold skin sending chills down my spine.

"Well, good morning to you to Death Boy," I laughed, tracing my fingers down the side of his arm.

"Be quiet Strawberry Blonde," he yawned, smiling slightly.

"Yes sir," I saluted, laughing.

"Can you stop being so hot?"

I opened my mouth, a witty remark forming on my tongue when his lips pressed into mine.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him in. He laughed slightly, his hands wrapping around my neck.

I traced my fingers down his torso, slowly moving down to his thighs, his fingers running through my hair.

"Is it too early for this Death Boy?" I whispered, leaning back.

"Maybe," He whispered back, smiling slightly.

"They're probably going to notice that we're gone soon," I tucked his hair behind his ears again.

"Yeah, you're right," He yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on Death Boy," I stood up, extending my hand towards him.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he yawned again, taking my hand and standing up.

We walked across the roof, our fingers interlocked. Our footsteps tapped against the metal, making a dull ringing noise.

I smiled as the wind blew his hair into his eyes, those beautiful jet black locks of his. I loved the way his pale hand reached up and brushed his hair away just for the wind to blow it back into his eyes. The cold touch of his hand in mine.

"Now, don't fall, Death Boy," I joked, climbing down the ladder slowly.

"Oh shut up, i'll do what I want Strawberry Blonde," he rolled his eyes as he started to climb down himself.

I stood on the balcony, leaning back against the railing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I raised my hands in surrender.

"Good, you should be," He smiled, leaning in and kissing me.

Then he grabbed my hand, the icy chill of his hand countering the warmth of mine.

"Now come on Strawberry Blonde, before you make me late."

--------------------------------------------

Nico Di Angelo POV

I picked at my nails, my hands stinging as blood appeared on my fingers. I ignored it, letting my mind wander. I sat on my bed, my legs crossed.

I had the room to myself. Everyone else was going on some field trip. I wasn't really paying attention when we had the assembly about it. I knew my parents were never going to let me go and it wasn't like I would want to go anyway. And besides, Will was sitting next to me, his hair shining in the sun, his eyes sparkling, his skin seeming to glow.

Either way, I was going to be pretty much alone for the next week.

Honestly, I wouldn't have complained about a month ago. I would have done anything to have a week away from the idiots that I now spent every day of my life. And the things I would do to get rid of Octavian for just a day.

But that now means no Will. A whole week without Will.

It had only been three weeks since we had started dating. Well, i don't know if dating was the best term. Like we both knew we liked each other. We had kissed and cuddled. And we made out sometimes. But we hadn't told anyone. Honestly, I didn't want to. I would probably just get made fun of more. And if my parents found out, no, no I couldn't let that happen.

My parents were homophobic. That was just another thing to add on to my list of things my parents didn't like about me.

I ran my finger over my nail, feeling the sharpness of it. I really needed to stop biting my nails. It was a bad habit. Not even like a nervous habit. Well sure, i did it when I was nervous. But I also did it randomly, just because.

"Hey Death Boy," I heard as the door opened and closed.

I looked up, seeing Will walking over to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"What do you mean, what am I doing here? Where else would I be?" he laughed.

"I don't know, I figured you would be going on that field trip thing," I shrugged, tapping my fingers on my legs nervously.

"Why in the Hades would i do that when I could stay here with you?" He smiled, his teeth shining like crystals, reflecting the light of the setting sun.

"I don't know," I shrugged again, my hands fiddling with the belt loops of my jeans.

"Well I'm here, so you've got to deal with me for another week," He said, sitting down next to me.

He traced his fingers down my arm, the warmth of his skin sending chills down my spine.

"Oh, i don't know man, I don't think I can handle that," I joked, smiling, poking him in the side.

"Well that sucks for you Death Boy, 'cause I'm not going anywhere," he laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm,"

His eyes shone like he was smiling even though his lips where set in the straight line.

He placed his hand under my chin, tilted my face up to look him in the eye, pulling me in slowly.

"I see," I whispered, my lips hovering right next to his.

His hands found their way to my waist. I leaned in slowly, my hands on his face, my lips pressing into his.

"I love you Death Boy," he whispered back, his fingertips warm on my skin.

I smiled. Those words. I had waited so long to hear those words. 

I love you.

I never imagined anyone would ever say those words to me. I guess I just figured no one would ever want to love me.

I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling his soft locks under my finger tips, watching as the sun reflected off of it. I looked into his eyes, his swiss topaz blue colored eyes twinkling like stars.

"I love you to Strawberry Blonde," 

(Word count: 1008)