Part 13

I drifted in and out of sleep. I wasn't really tired. Will's healing had pretty much healed everything, including my exhaustion. 

I still tried to sleep though. Will was exhausted. I had seen how much it had taken out of him when he healed me.

He needed to sleep. 

I covered my mouth as i yawned, trying not to be loud, not wanting to wake him up.

"You awake Neeks?" Will whispered, tucking my hair behind my ear.

Well, guess he was already awake.

"Yeah," I whispered back, taking his hand.

"Can I ask you a random question?" His hand traced down my arm.

"Go for it," I yawned again, melting into his arms.

"Would you run away with me?" He paused for a moment, "Like, go buy an apartment in the city, get jobs, start over, get away from this place," 

His fingers traced down my torso, slowly 

I smiled to myself. He thought it was a random question but if only he knew how many times i had thought about that question.

It would be amazing. We could start over. Be ourselves. A fresh start.

It would just be us. Alone. We wouldn't have to hide.

The thought of holding his hand in public without people looking out us weird made my heart go crazy. And to kiss him in public...

I couldn't imagine that. 

But it would be awesome. But it seemed so impossible.

"That would be amazing Will, but we're too young for that" I closed my eyes, tracing my fingers over his hand.

I interlocked our fingers, raising his hand to my lips, kissing it.

For a couple minutes we stayed silent, our breathing the only noise.

"But we could do it you know, when we're older" he whispered, his lips brushing against my neck.

"Could we though?" I shook my head, sitting up.

"Of course we could," He sat up next to me, smiling.

I loved that stupid smile on his face. The way it made his face glow  (not the way he had actually glowed before but you know what i mean)

"I don't know Will," I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair.

"Come on," He stood up, grabbing my hand, pulling me up next to me.

"What if we rewrite the stars? 

Say you were made to be mine," 

I laughed as he spun me in a circle, catching me in his arms as I tripped.

"Nothing could keep us apart, 

you'll be the one I was meant to find,"

I joined in, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's up to you, and it's up to me

No one can say what we get to be

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

And maybe the world could be ours, tonight,"

I laughed as he lifted me up off the ground, spinning my around in the air.

"I swear to the gods William, if you drop me," I threatened, gripping his arms for dear life.

"William?" He laughed, putting me back on my feet.