"sick" , akito shinonome

as you can tell i love sickfics :>

"Another great performance from Vivid Bad Squad!" the commenter says while the crowd cheers loudly. "Thank you all for listening!" the group says before leaving the stage.

"Phew," An sighs then sliding down the wall to take a chug of water, "What a show.. We did amazing!". Toya nods in agreement. "Shinonome-san?" Kohane says, sounding concerned.

An brushes it off, "He's just upset his darling isn't here to see him.." she teases. "That's not!-" Akito tries to defend himself before An cuts him off with an "ah-ah."

Kohane subtly giggles, covering her lips. "Azusawa! You guys-!". Toya's lips curl into a smile, "Shiraishi isn't wrong about you liking (y/n), is she?". Akito grits his teeth, "She isn't wrong.."

"It's okay Shinonome-san, I'm sure (y/n) will hear from others and us that your performance was amazing!" Kohane tries to assure him. He frantically texts on his phone, messaging things to (y/n) about their whereabouts and well-being because they were unwell.

If (y/n) wasn't sick, they would've seen the performance. Akito wanted to see them horribly, "I'm gonna head home." he grunts before taking his things and leaving.

"He is not going home y'know."

"Yeah."

Akito takes the key under the ceramic vase at (y/n)'s doorstep, he's been here a few times. There were no cars at the driveway so he assumed that their parents weren't home.

He entered the house, it was very still. Almost immediately he zoomed to the upstairs floor, closing the front door behind him doing so, when he heard a gust of wind fly by him.

Opening the bedroom door, it took a few blinks to adjust to the dimness of the room. He saw a lump under the covers, a mess of tissues and a glass of water on the nightstand.

He sits on the edge of the bed, hearing (y/n) grumble and whine quietly in their sleep. Before he stands up, the bed loudly creaked. Awakening (y/n).

"Akito-kun?.." they mumble, wiping their eyes. "Uh, yeah..?" he responds. "Ah, how was your show?" they ask, smiling weakly.

"It was fine," he says, laying on his stomach and resting his cheek on his hand. His face was incredibly close to theirs, they smile at him once more.

"Y'know.." he mutters, catching your attention, "I heard that your cold will go away if you just give it to someone else.". (y/n)'s vision fixates on him, startled a bit by how close his face is to theirs.

"What are you trying to imply?" they ask. "I'm asking.. if you want to get better.." he responds before leaning in closely, waiting patiently for a nod. They nod, as soon as they do, he leans in for a sweet kiss.

After breaking the kiss, (y/n) says, "You do know that you can't perform when you're sick.". "Says who?" he asks. "Says me."

"Whatever, I'll keep you at home with me and we'll lay in bed together." he mutters, snuggling into the crook of their neck.

"Akito! How did you get sick?" Ena yells at him, "I need you to buy something for me, it's really quick!". Akito responds, his voice sounding nasally, "If it's so easy, then go yourself."

"Seriously.. How'd you get sick? You were just fine yesterday." she sighs, sitting down and feeling his forehead. He turns his vision away before curving his lips into a small smile at the thought of (y/n).