"lucky" , rui kamishiro

rui is sad but ur a ray of sunshine 😝😝 
also sorry i havent written in like a month im backk

"Rui, you okay?" Emu asks, sounding horribly worried. Rui turns to his shoulder to see her bubblegum hair, "Yea, just super tired. This is what I get for staying up late, huh?" he laughs it off.

During their practice, Rui seemed the opposite of ambitious today. He looked a bit sluggish and was a bit lazy, which was odd. He was passionate in the things he did and loved, so why stop now?

"Uh, alright. Bye Rui," Emu says as he leaves the practice. Nene sighs, "He's obviously off.. I wish we could help." Tsukasa pauses to think then says, "I think the best thing we can do now is to let him figure his feelings."

"Ruuuuui!" you holler while opening his door. "(y/n)?" he says, leaning back on his chair to check his door. He smiles upon realizing it's you, turning his body to face you with open arms.

You jump into his embrace, landing on his lap. "Look! I got food, there's natto and cake and there's this korean dish I bought!"

Rui chuckles seeing you pour out every food item out of your bag, "It seems with that look as if you're able to demolish that food alone.."

Your head tilts a bit. "Rui, you seem tired. Are you sick?" you ask before placing your palm onto his forehead, slicking his long bangs back. "N-no.. It's just I'm a bit down." he smiles gently with tired eyes.

Pouting upon seeing this, you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him onto you. "You poor baby.." you baby talk him as a silly joke but Rui took it quite well.

"(y/n).." he mumbles, "I'm a bit worried that.. one day they might get hurt or get weirded out from me.."

You understand what the situation is almost immediately. Responding with, "Weirded out from what?"

"..My mannerisms? Or my ideas.." he says before sputtering off things that might piss others off. "My point is," you say, grabbing his attention, "you've already found the right people to be with. They won't judge you, they love you and your ideas."

"So go all out on them! I promise," I say with a big smile, "they won't leave you. No one will."

Rui looks up at you and smiles contently, he hums in response. "I'm a lucky person to have you, y'know.." he says gently, before leaving a chaste kiss on your lips. Your cheeks heat up and turn pink, "A lucky person to have such a cute, reactive person.." he says, leaning in once more to kiss you.

this sucks also i have an idea and whole plot for another story for ma boy tsukasa so yeah