"bewitched" , akito shinonome

yes yes bewitched by laufey inspired

Y/N and Akito have always been friends. Y/N remembers it vividly, that day where Y/N was dragged outside by their older sibling to go to the park while they hang out with their friends.

Y/N and Akito were in the same situation. Despite being different in many ways, the other always piqued the others' interest.

Akito was always an emotional kid, bottling up pent up frustration in him then bursting it all out. Y/N always got what they want, if they didn't then they just let it go. Sure, they'll get upset time to time but...

How? How is it easy for him to cry like that? Isn't it burdening? Embarrassing?

Akito is interesting. He changes a lot, especially from being with Y/N and others. Y/N doesn't get it, he's not even that fun to talk to. What's so interesting about this guy?..

No matter how much Akito pushes Y/N away whenever he's mad, Y/N always finds themself with Akito. So close, like there's a 0.5mm barrier between them.

That's too far, Y/N thought. They always get everything they want but they can't get themself to have Akito, only for themself.

"..Why are you looking at me like that?" Akito grumbles in his crossed arms, a twitch in his eyes. Y/N blankly stares at him before looking away, "..I think I like you."

This guy.. Akito scrunches his face and scolds, "That's the third time you've said that." Y/N hums in a tone that somewhat agrees with him.

"..I don't know what this desire is. I want you a lot, I always get what I want so why can't I get you?.. Or rather, why is this not enough?" Y/N rambles on about, a soft tone in their voice.

"I like how you're emotional. You call it weak but it's brave to cry like that. Everything you say you hate about yourself is the things I like most about you."

Akito pauses, burying his flustered face in his arms. He groans softly, "So.. you like me?"

"Absolutely bewitched."

Akito looks up, his eyes widening as he sees how close Y/N has become to him. Y/N stares into Akito's eyes. They've always been like this, so upfront and no shame at all.

"Do you like me back?"

"..Yeah."

Akito buries his face deep into his arms again, groaning softly. "..Don't hide that nice expression," Y/N says with a smile, ruffling Akito's hair.

He peeks through his arms, just a bit. He's never seen Y/N smile that much, besides putting up that prim and proper, serious class prez look.

But this smile.. it's nice. It's genuine, so soft and gentle. Akito reluctantly reaches out, cupping Y/N's cheek.

They stay like that for a while before Y/N chuckles, looking at Akito with a playful smile. "Are you only going to stare at me?" they ask.

Quicly, they take Akito's hand off their cheek and kiss Akito before he could speak up. Akito softly groans and kisses them back.

"..Mmf!.." Akito hitches his breath and taps on their shoulder quickly, Y/N breaks the kiss as Akito lets out heavy pants.

"Y-you.. I couldn't breathe at all!" Akito scolds Y/N with an exasperated look. Y/N hums softly and gives him a small smile, "Sorry."

Don't act all shy as if you didn't choke me with your mouth..! Akito thinks to himself, irritated but settles down when Y/N ruffles his hair once more.

guys im sorry for being inactive idk why i forgot about wattpad 🙏 also i ran out of ideas so like