Chapter 3 - The relatives visit

(A few days after THAT day)

Ralph is in his room, just scrolling on his phone. But then the doorbell rang, he assumed that his mum opened it because he heard her get all excited to who ever the guests were. Suddenly, he heard the voice of the guests. His snobby rude aunt and cousin, he hates them A LOT. his mom called him down and he groaned and sighed as he went down the stairs.

R's mom: Sweetie, look who's here!
R: i don't need to look, i already heard their snobby ass voices
R's mom: Ralph! be nice to your auntie and cousin.
R: why do you think everybody calls me rude ralph you hag.

Ralph went back upstairs and had an idea. He plopped onto his bed and grabbed his phone, going into pms between henry and him.

________________________________
HENRY 🏴‍☠️
6:09 PM

( ay mate, u up? ) > R

H < ( Yea, wsp? )

( can u come over?? my aunt are here n they're soooo annoying ) > R

H < ( LOLL )
H < ( but fs, lemme js ask my mom rq )

( alr ) > R

H < ( she said sure so be there in 10 )

( let's gooooo ) > R
________________________________

Ralph put down his phone and rubbed his face. he goes to the stairs and sees his bitchy ass cousin, romeo. As romeo was walking past him, ralph puts his foot out and romeo trips on it, making ralph laugh. romeo yells out for his mother and later on he gets in trouble. the doorbell rings, ralph hurried to the door and opens it. it was henry, he was wearing a black tank top with grey sweat pants. they both go inside and up into ralph's room.

H - "sucks having relatives in the house, doesn't it huh"
R - "no shit sherlock"
H - "chill out, i was just messin with you haha"
R - "whatever, wanna play cards?"
H - "sure, even though i'm gonna win"
R - "take that back!"
H - " no HAHA!!"
R - "ugh!"
H - "just hurry up n shuffle em"

They played lots of games with the cards for a an hour, most of them henry won but obviously ralph won some by luck, apparently in henry's eyes.

H - "i'm bored as fuck"
R - "Same bruh"
H - "anything on your mind we can do?"
R - "piss off my family i guess"
H - "how"
R - "just like last time, getting drunk and being loud. how else? LOL"
H - "i mean, i'm down but i don't wanna do blow jobs again. You edged me way too much last time"
R - "sorry damn, but you liked it so no complaining"
H - "bitch, shut the fuck up about that"
R - "whateverr"

someone knocked on ralph's door, he went to go open it but no one was there. He closed it and someone knocked again, same thing. Romeo was the one who was doing it, he was silently laughing every time ralph opened the door.

R - "What the hell?"
H - "pfft, maybe it's your cousin"
R - "oh my fucking god bro"
H - "go kick his ass or something"
R - "don't feel like it, let's just get drunk and piss off my parents."
H - "alrighttt"

Ralph revealed a loose floorboard stashed with two bottles of booze and three flasks. pulling two of the flasks as henrys staring in shock, ralph sat back onto the bed next to henry and gave him one of the flasks.

H - "WELL DAMNN"
R - "HAHA, surprised huh?"
H - "dudeee i never knew you were this bad, bro for real has a booze stash. Like candy stash? nahhh more like booze stash"
R - "just drink you horrid boy"
H - "alright alright"

Henry ruffled Ralph's hair and they both drank a few large sips.

H - "H-hey ralph, what if i gave you a blow job?"
R - "I mean sure."

Ralph put his flask down and layed on his bed. henry went on top and unzipped ralph's jeans, but he stopped halfway.

R - "something wrong?"
H - " uhm...*hic* Your family is going outside and doing weird shit, i think they're listening to the radio or something"
R - "of course fuckin they are... theyre old bitches"
H - "..."
R - "sooo..."
H - "Soooo..?
R - "so im gonna fuck you til the people down the street can hear."

Henry choked but he was too drunk to actually think about saying no. Both of them were too drunk to probably think at all, at least of the situation their in. They're both focused on making ralph's mom mad.

H - "m-mmh alright.."

henry got up and took off his sweats and ralph took off his sweater. He didn't notice it til now but henry had bandaids covering his neck, he assumed
it was because of last time.

R - "you really had to cover up your hickeys?"
H - "no shit, or else my mom would ask about them"
R - " haha, we'll i think they look good on you"

Ralph said with a smug face, he got up and kissed henry's cheek as henrys is putting his phone on silent.

H - "oh shut up, worm"

Ralph just chuckled in response.

H - "do you have like a jacket or sweater i can put on, this shit makes me feel actually naked to be honest"
R - "no shit i have a sweater"

Ralph picked up his red iconic sweater and handed it to henry, he put it on. ralph took his phone and snapped a picture of henry, he laughed.

H - "WHAT THE FUCK. DELETE IT"
R - "HAHAHA"

It was a picture of henry in ralph's oversized sweater. It may not be oversized for ralph, but henry is a bit shorter than ralph so it counted as oversized for him. Ralph was raising his phone is the air while henry tried to jump and get it. all ralph could see has his mates drunk and red flushed face, ralph zoned out and henry finally got the phone. while henry was putting in the password, ralph kissed and nipped his neck. Ralph knew all his sweet spots, but there was one more he didn't know about and was going to find out. Henry started to slightly shake as ralph kept sucking on his neck and removing the bandaids

H - "r-ralph...stop it"

henry leaned against the bed, stomach down. Ralph took oh henry's tank top and boxers, leaving nothing but his sweater on him. He made a trail of kisses down henrys back, causing him to arch. Ralph took another sip out of his flask before prepping henry.

- 1078 words