Chapter 9 - Too much energy (🌶️starting at the end)

It didn't take long before the energy drink started to kick in. in the middle of language arts is when it started to boost ralph, he pulled out a pride of paper and started to doodle. Henry looked over at the messy and scribbled paper that ralph did and smiled, he picked up his mechanical pencil and drew a tic-tac-toe match along with a X on the top left corner. they played 2 round of tic-tac-toe (which ralph won) before henry went back to writing his essay. Ralph just thought henry got mad and quitted, he smiled and chuckled to himself. Henry noticed that ralph had energy, but he wasn't his usual self. he had TOO much energy, he couldn't pay attention and couldn't sit still. Ralph bounced his leg, hand fiddled with his hair and his other hand was doodling. Henry sighed but at least he wasn't tired he thought.

a few classes passed by and their last class was PE, the coach didn't have much planned for today because of a school property incident (A tree fell and landed on his equipment). So the students just did laps, Henry and ralph were racing their asses off as everyone watched in awe. It was cold and yet they were fast and full of energy, most of the students barely ran because of how cold it was and they only ran when the coach was watching. The coach then said that they didnt have to run anymore and they can now walk and talk. Ralph and henry slowed down, ralph doesn't sweat as much as henry. They ran MANY laps, specifically 3.5 miles. they were the fastest in the class, most my ralph though. both of them were really sweaty and the coach said that they can go into the locker room to cool off a bit even thought they could've just cooled off by the cold weather, but they didn't complain. henry took off his shirt and ralph couldn't stop glancing at his body. Henry wasn't all that muscular but his body was still pretty well built and fit. Ralph peeked at his neck and saw the hickeys, they were almost gone thought if you go up close then you can really see them. henry laid back on the bench next to ralph and closed his eyes.

R - "Still got the love bites, huh?
H - "You made these so shut it, i've tried a few methods to get rid of them and they kindve worked."
R - "How sad, you really wanna get rid of my hard artwork?"
H - "Oh just shut up, twerp"

Ralph laughed and laid back with henry and sighed. henry opened his eyes and looked at the clock, only 5 more minutes until PE was over. henry sat up and changed back into his regular clothes, ralph did the same after him and then all the other students came in and changed. They went out and walked to their art class

R - "Thanks for the energy drink henry!"
H - "mhm, now i'm the tired one to be honest"
R - "haha, imaginee"

Henry nudged ralph with his elbow and rolled his eyes as ralph his arm around henry. they walked into their art class and sat down, it's a pretty quiet class unless they're doing something chaotic. ralph does sketches while henry does charcoal paintings, though this time both of them decided to just doodle. The teacher came over and one of the students asked if they could turn off the light because they were drawing with a glow in the dark product.

Ralph's POV:

I don't know why but todays art class sooooo boring, i took a glance at henry who was also bored and doodling. I looked back down at my paper wondering what i can do to spice up the their excitement. Then, i got it. i drew a little picture as an excuse to get close to him, I scooched next to henry as he was adding little details to my picture. I put my hand on henry's thigh, moving my thumb up and down. Henry blushed and tried to brush the thought off by drawing on his paper. When i started to unzip his jeans, that's when he caught on to what i was gonna do. Henry looked at me with a pleading look, his eyes telling me no. though i didn't care and looked back at my paper.

H - "R-ralph..."
R - "what? it's fine. besides everyone else is in the other room of the art studio, and we're alone"

Henry pushed back his hair and and rubbed his face, thinking if i'm really going to do this in school. especially in the middle of their last class, that was literally art which is a wholesome subject.

- 802 words