Introduction

I sighed contently as Hamid's fingers ran up my messy hairs. His soft breath tickling my head as I laid on his naked chest.

We were both naked under the covers. It has been 2 years of our relationship today. We met in college first year and became friends. He had liked me since day one but it took him  whole seven years to gather courage to propose me. I never had feelings for him and when he proposed, I rejected him.

But after a few months, I started to like him too and then, I said yes to him.

Today, we went out on a movie date and then celebrated at his house with music and food prepared by him. We danced and I thought he would drop me home then but Mr. Ali had a different plan and we ended up doing dirty things in his bedroom.

"It's 11:30 now", I said in a quiet whisper. "I should get going now".

Hamid tightened his hold on my waist and pressed his face further into my hairs. "Don't go! Stay here tonight. No one will even know at your home. As soon as it will be morning, I will drop you".

"Please Hamid", I requested. "I know no one cares but my mother does. If she gets to know that I am not home, she will definitely freak out".

"Fine", he sighed, getting up from bed.

We both got dressed and he dropped me off home in his car.

It is true though, what he said about my family. No one will notice at my home. You see, my family is an orthodox family and my father, Mr. Jaswant Khurrana is the main villain character in my life.

He believes that only boys are good and girls are nothing in comparison to them. He treats my mother like shit. When she was pregnant for the first time, he gave her a warning that if it was a girl then, he will abandon my mother.

Thank god that their first child was my elder brother, Parth.

I am their second child and when I was born, he ignored my mother for several months, blaming her for my birth. He has hated me for my whole life and I know if I disappear one day, he would be the happiest.

He always wanted two sons who would make him proud. My mother was pregnant again for the third time and finally he got what he wanted.

He now had two sons and he was a proud father of them.

My elder brother loves me very much. But my younger brother, Piyush, is a carbon copy of my father. He hates me and never leaves a chance to look down on me.

I have got my mother, Parth bhaiya and Hamid only. And only these three matter to me.