Chapter 4.

11 days left.

I was finally allowed to go out of my room but still not out of the house. That was because, Vivan and his family were going to stay with us till the day of marriage and it would be suspicious if I remain locked in my room.

Surprisingly, today I was called at the dining table for breakfast and also mom and bhabhi. I am shocked how people change according to their needs.

While we were having breakfast, dad and Rajiv uncle were talking about the wedding planners. Dad said that he had already called them and they would arrive in the afternoon.

Meanwhile, we had gone to the temple. According to my aunt, the future bride and groom must take blessings from the God almighty before starting the rituals.

Vivan and I didn't talk much and were silent for most of the time. He seems to be so arrogant and rude, just like my dad.

When we came back, the preparations and decorations had been started which meant the wedding planners had arrived.

Parth bhaiya and Piyush were explaining all the work to the workers.

I stood near the stairs where the decorative items were kept.

"Ugly", I said in frustration. "I don't even know what kind of a wedding planner he is. Does these colours match? Huh! These look like creation of a twelve year old".

"Ahem", someone coughed behind me.

I stood frozen on my spot. I just wanted to disappear at the moment and didn't want to face the person. Why is my life turning upside down?

After cursing my life a few more times, I turned around.

My eyes went wide and I could feel my heart beat running at a speed of hundred kilometers per hour when I looked at him.

Hamid.

He stood there, in front of me, with his arms folded and a mischievous smile on his face.

My first reaction was to hug him and kiss the life out of him but I controlled myself because I don't want to face the result of anyone seeing the bride to be, kissing another man.

Second reaction was to shout at him because what was he even doing here?

"Take a picture, it will last longer", he said, snickering.

I closed my opened mouth and licked my lips. Before I could say anything to him, someone's arm came around my shoulder.

Looking to my side, I found he was Amir. Great! He is here too.

"Hey Piya", he said with a gigantic smile on his face.

"You both, come with me", I said as I dragged them both away from there. I didn't want anyone to see us together.

I took them both to a secluded corner of my house where no one usually comes.

"What on the earth were you thinking of before you came here?", I scolded them. "Didn't I tell you how dangerous my father is? If he gets to know about who you are to me, he would probably kill you".

"Piya calm down, okay?", Hamid said in a calm tone.

"Why are you even here?", I asked, tears brimming my eyes. "Leave Hamid. I don't want to see you hurt. Nothing can be done now. We cannot do anything to stop all this".

"We can", Hamid said. "I am here to stop this. We can stop this, Piya. Don't you trust me? Do you not want to be with me? Just say, you don't love me anymore and I will leave right now"

"I love you Hamid", I sniffed and hugged him, crying onto his shirt. "I love you more than anyone else that is why I am asking you to leave. They are all monsters. They will hurt you. Please Hamid".

"Shh", Hamid said, and rubbed my back. "That's why I am here. To save you from all these monsters. I am going to take you with me". He kissed my forehead, hugging me tighter.

"I cannot come with you", I said, backing away from him. "Dad has asked bhabhi and mom to look after me. If I come with you, he would definitely hurt them".

"And because of all of this you will do something that would ruin your life?", Amir asked. "Stop thinking about others. Your happiness is with Hamid and his happiness is in being with you. For one time, think about yourself".

"Fine", Hamid said with a sigh. "You are afraid for your mom so, I guess we will try to stop this marriage. We will not runaway. Is that okay now?"

I thought for a moment before saying yes.

"How are you going to stay here?", I asked.

Amir and Hamid exchanged looks before they burst out laughing.

"I didn't make any joke", I said with my hands folded in front of my chest.

"We told everyone that we are the wedding planners", Amir said between his laughs.

"And where are the real ones?", I asked, quirking an eye brow at them.

"We talked to them.......more like paid them", Amir told.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. They both are the limit.

"So mission stop the wedding is on board?", Amir asked.

"Yeah", I replied.