Chapter 5.

11 days left

"You both are idiots", I said. They both looked up at me from the floor, where they were sitting. They were looking like two lost puppies.

They had flowers in their hands as they were trying to make combinations for the decorations. I was standing in front of them with my hands on my hips.

"By looking at your talent, anyone will get to know that you both are not wedding planners. Hell! You both don't even know a single thing about it", I scolded.

"So, you teach us", Amir taunted.

"I would have certainly but considering my father will chop heads of all three of us off if he saw us together, I can't do that", I told.

"I can't do this, I can't do that", Amir mimicked me by putting his hands on his hips like me. "You have been repeating this since we came here. What can you even do?"

Hamid laughed but when I glared at him, he quickly hid it with a cough.

"We will learn through YouTube, don't worry", Hamid said.

I sighed. How will they even manage all that?! They have to decorate the foyer, the garden, the stairs, the stage, my room, Vivan's room, the hall and what not. If anyone suspects anything, it won't be good for them.

"Don't overthink baby", Hamid said, getting up from the floor. He held my waist pulling me closer to him.

Unconsciously, a smile made it's way on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He was looking into my eyes with so much love that I could not control. I pecked his lips for a brief second. He frowned as he wanted it to be longer.

He bent forward to kiss me again but I backed my head causing his frown to deepen. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Can you both please not do this in front of me", Amir said. "I feel bad that I am single".

Hamid and I laughed and released our hold on each other. I bid them goodbye and went towards my room. I turned around a corner and collided with something....well! More precisely, someone.

I had my eyes closed, ready to fall down but it never happened. I slowly opened my eyes and met with an intense gaze of those mysterious dark brown eyes.

It was Vivan.

For a moment, I stopped breathing because of our proximity but as soon as I came back to my senses, I stood up straight, looking everywhere but at him.

"Why are you in so much hurry?", he asked, putting one of his hand in his pocket. He stood there casually as if nothing happened, as if just a moment ago our bodies weren't so close to each other.

"Nothing", I replied bitterly and walked briskly towards my room, shutting it behind me.

I took in a deep breath to calm myself down.

________________

I and Hamid were sitting on the terrace at midnight. The moon downing it's light upon us. My head was against his chest, as he held me close to himself.

We had decided earlier to meet at the garden when everyone had fallen asleep. As we reached there, we saw a few servants cleaning the place. We straight up went to the terrace.

I looked back at him and he was staring straight ahead. His face looked angelic under the shine of the crescent moon. I just wanted to preach him at the moment. No one has ever done so much for me than him. Even after knowing that how dangerous my dad is and coming here is a welcome to death, he still was here. For me.

"Stare any longer and I would melt right before your eyes", Hamid said with a smirk.

I hit his chest with my hand. He looked down at me and kissed my nose.

"You are the cutest", he said with a chuckle. I am so in love with this guy!

He took my hands in his and his gaze fell on the engagement ring which felt heavier than anything on my finger.

"Your fiance is really very rich", he said as examined the diamond. I could clearly see the sadness on his face.

"He is rich and handsome but he isn't you", I told. "Don't you ever doubt yourself Hamid. You are the best and I don't want anyone else than you. No matter how filthy rich he is, he is nothing in front of you. Nobody compares to you baby".

Hamid finally smiled and captured my lips with his own, sealing the moment of our love.

As soon as we parted, we heard a voice. I immediately turned around to see my lovely fiancee standing there with a neutral expression on his face.

"Care to explain what's going on", Vivan said, with his hands folded in front of his chest. His expressions were hard to read. He neither looked surprised nor angry. It seemed like he was masking off his feelings.