06- It's An On Going War

I woke up and I was in" Dally's" car with Dallas driving. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, we were in my neighborhood and it was raining pretty hard.

"You talk in your sleep." Dally said without taking his eyes off the road. I got red, "what did I say?".

"You were yelling at Ponyboy about something." He said laughing a little. I puffed out some air in relief that i didnt say anything stupid about Dally.

"Why do you guys hate each other so much?", he asked taking a quick glance at me. I huffed, i knew this was coming.

"You may know him as mr. nice guy, but he isnt to me", I said shaking my head. "When we were younger my mother pasted away and i couldnt handle it. I was a wreck at school. You cant blame me I was only 10 and my mother just passed away. A girl needs a mother in her life", I looked down and then back up at Dally and continued.

"Anyways, so i was crying non stop everyday at school. I liked Ponyboy...a lot. And one day I was sitting next to him and he was with a couple of these other boys. The boys were throwing stuff at me, and so was Pony. So I started crying, sense i was super sensitive about everything. He told me to go cry to my mama, which made me cry even more, so I jumped on him and bit him. I think he was trying to show off to the guys. But long story short he bullied me and i bullied him back. It was an on going war between us, and still is." I said just as Dally stopped the car right in front of my house.

"Interesting. Pony got beat up by a girl. Not shocking." He laughed.

"Well I better get going. Thanks for everything." I smiled and got out of the car and starting walking and then turned around very quick and gave Dally a kiss on the cheek and then walked into my house...where my sister was waiting for me...