Alternative Ending

Since I've been missing this story like crazy and kind of hate how I ended it I decided to make one last chapter saying what would have happened if Ponyboy, Dallas, and Hannah lived.
____________________

P O N Y B O Y

"We need to get them all on the IV right now!" I heard a male voice yell.

I opened my eyes and turned to my side. I saw Hannah on a gerny, her shirt was covered in blood, I reached out for her hand. I got a hold of it and intertwined our fingers. She opened her eyes, and then started breathing really fast and shaking.

"Get her in a room now!" A doctor yelled.

They started to pull her away, "Pony!" She yelled as they dragged up away from each other and our hand disconnected.

"Hannah!" I cried out.

They took me into a room and started to work on my bullet wounds.

"I want to see Hannah! Is she okay? What was happening to her? Is she going to live?!" I started to have a panic attack.

"Calm down sir," the nurse said putting on a oxygen mask on me. I then was knocked out.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm very thankful for all of you reading this. This is the last chapter. I suggest listening to 'Laid Out by blackbear' for this chapter.

________

P O N Y B O Y

"We need to get them all on the IV right now!" I heard a male voice yell.

I opened my eyes and turned to my side. I saw Hannah on a gerny, her shirt was covered in blood, I reached out for her hand. I got a hold of it and intertwined our fingers. She opened her eyes, and then started breathing really fast and shaking.

"Get her in a room now!" A doctor yelled.

They started to pull her away, "Pony!"

***
*
***

I soon woke up and my shirt was cut off of me and had a bandage wrapped around me. There was no doctors in sight.

I need to see her.

I got up and took out the needles in my arm. I could barely walk. I started to make my way down the hall, where they put Hannah. I reached the door and went in.

There she was. She was hooked up to a heart monitor. I went to the door to read the clip board, it said she was only living off of life support. I dropped the clip board on the floor and cried.

I made my way to Hannah and sat right next to her.

"I love you Hannah, I love you so much. I always did, I never meant to bully you. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused, I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I love you more than a person even can," I kissed her like the world was gonna disappear and intertwined our fingers.

I'm a wreck with out her. I don't know what I would do. I was blind, I was so blind to see what I had in front of me the whole time. She is my everything, I want her, I need her.