09- Dallas Always Wants What He Can't Have

One week later

P O N Y B O Y

I was sitting down at DQ watching Dally and Cherry talking. I admit I am so jealous. I though Dally was with Hannah...but it sure doesn't seem that way now.

God I think I love Cherry. Just the way her hair is so bright and her laugh is so cute...kind reminds me of Hannah....Hannah, well she's pretty and nice at times. She's sure not like her sister she's tuff.

"Hey Ponydork", I heard Hannah call from behind me. I turned over and saw her. She a smile, but not a nice smile, an evil one. The ones she's been giving me since 4th grade.

"Oh it's just you", I said rolling my eyes. She scuffed and sat down next to me. I saw her attention go straight towards Cherry and Dally together. She looked down and just shook her head.

"So they're together now, huh?" She asked. I nodded, "I guess so."

We both looked back at them and sighed. And that's when a brilliant idea popped into my head.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" I almost yelled, causing Hannah to drop her Pepsi on the ground.

"Hey you're going to have to pay for that!" She said making a puppy dog face at her now spilt drink all over the floor.

"I'll buy you a new one, just listen to me for once." I said grabbing on to her shoulders and making her look me straight in the eyes. She looked confused and then disgusted. She threw my hand off of her and scooted away.

"Don't touch me again", she said coldly. "Sorry", I answered back.

"Anyways, is your sister the jealous type?", I looked over at Hannah, she nodded.
"Perfect. Then my plan will work...well unless you say no." I looked down knowing that she would never say yes to this idea.

"What is this so called "plan" you have?" She asked. I put my head back up and looked at her.

"Okay before you say no let me just finish everything I have to say. Okay?"

"Yeah okay whatever. Now speak child." She said shoeing me to go on.

"I think I have a way we can win back Cherry and Dally."

"And...? Come on go on." She was getting frustrated. Okay so I have to say this all really fast so she doesn't freak out right away. I took in a deep breath and...

"Okay so in order for us to get Cherry and Dally back we need to get them jealous. So I was thinking you and I can fake date, as disgusting as that thought is, im almost 500% this will work out as planned", I breathed in and caught my breath.

Hannah looked oddly confused until it hit hit her what I just said. Oh god prepare for Hannah's psycho meltdown...in 3 2 and before I can say one in my head she yelled "YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!"

This is probably going to be harder than I thought.

"I need us to fake date. It's just pretending. Only for 30 days. Trust me I don't want to do this either, I just really like your sister." I said as fast as I could once again before Hannah can yell at me some more.

"That is so wrong and gross in so many different levels!" She said making a face of disgust.

"I know, I kn-", Hannah interrupted me.

"No you don't know Ponyboy Michael Curtis! I hate you!! We hate each other! We can't pretend date! That's against enemy rules!!!" She said getting very mad.

"I know. I can't even imagine dating you for real. Come on this is only pretend. We won't even have to kiss or anything. You like Dally right? And you want him to want you. So we just have to get him jealous. Dallas always wants what he can't have."

Hannah bit her bottom lip and looked at Dally and Cherry laughing and hugging. And then her blue eyes met up with my grey eyes.

"Fine, Im in."