15- I Want You To Kiss Me

H A N N A H

I walked back and forth, pacing the room. I'm so nervous. I really hope Ponyboy is okay. I didn't mean to stab him!

"Calm down Hannah, Ponyboy is fine", Johnny said running circles around my back. I sat down on a chair next to Pony's hospital bed and looked at him. He looked so peaceful. I feel horrible, I may hate him, but I would never stab him or hurt him physically in anyway. Johnny and I were watching Pony since it was our turn while everyone else gets a rest at home.

"Hannah look at me", Johnny said shyly. I looked over at him into his dark brown eyes. He looks so much a like a lost puppy.

"Stop being hard on yourself. It was an accident."

"Yeah, an accident that could have killed him, but instead it landed him in the hospital..I don't really call that an accident," I snapped at Johnny. He looked down.

"I'm sorry Johnny I didn't mean to snap at you," I said while grabbing his hand and planning with it.

"Don't worry about it. I get that you're under a lot of stress." He smiled at me , I smiled back.

Pony switched position and was now facing towards me. He slowly started to open his eyes.

"Darry!" he screamed really loud, not opening his eyes all the way.

"Johnny go get a nurse and call Darry, I'll stay with Pony," I said getting closes to Ponyboy. Johnny ran out of the room.

"Darry!" Pony yelled again.

"Darry will be here soon Pony, just wait." I said reassuring him.

"Hannah? is that you? You look like an Angel," he said while cupping my face. I made a grossed out face and took his hand off of me.

it's the drugs the doctors gave him, definitely the drugs.

"Come here Hannah. I want you to kiss me", he held out his hand trying to get me over to him, which he failed at.

Luckily before another word can come out of Pony's mouth Darry and the whole gang ran in the room.

"Hey Pony, we're going to take you home," Soda said pushing Pony's ungreased bangs out of his face.

---

We got back to the Curtis' house and Ponyboy was now in his room. Soda walked out. I got up and walked in. Pony's attention landed on me and I just gave him a small smile and then closed the door. I sat down next to him on his bed and just sat there looking down until I could think of something to say.

"I'm really sorry Pony, I may hate you, but I would never mean to harm you in anyway," I said my voice cracking a little. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"You don't understand what Allison is like and the things she makes me become when I'm around her. I would have never done that if it weren't for her," I looked into his eyes and continued, "I'm just so so sorry that I did this to you," I finished. We both just sat there looking into each other's eyes.

"I hate your guts, but please kiss me right now," he asked and right before I could answer his lips were on mine.

it's the drugs....right?