12- He Knows

H A N N A H

I'm so nervous about going to the drive in movies with Johnny. I can't tell if I like him or not yet that's why I didn't say it at the lot the other night.

Yeah he's sweet, kind, and really really cute. But I don't know im still kind of into Dally, but I'm not. Do you get what im saying? God, I don't even know what I'm saying or feeling anymore.

Cherry was going to drive me to the drive in so I can meet Johnny there.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I didn't look bad, but I'm upset that I can't be as pretty as my sister. Im wearing a red poke-a-dot shirt and some blue jeans. I don't really dress like a Soc like Cherry does. I just dress how I want.

Cherry and I got to the movies and there was Johnny...with the gang. Oh lord, what are they doing here.

They all waved at me as I walked over. "Wow you look hot Hannah", Soda said. I just laughed. I turned over to Johnny who was starring at me.

"Wow you look uhh great Hannah," he said nervously. I just smiled, "thanks Johnnycake", I laughed. I felt a arm wrap around my shoulder I turned to see who it was. UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHGGHGHHH
PONYBOYYYYYYYY! IM GOING TO RIP HIS NUT SACK OFF!

"Oh hey Pony", I said as sweet as I can.
"Hey babe", Pony said smirking. I wanted to kill him so much. He cannot call me babe. No! No! No!

I noticed Johnny's smile kind of faded. I wish it was just him and I. Now I need to act like I'm Ponyboy's stupid girlfriend. I turned around and saw Cherry and Dally making out. I rolled my eyes at the sight and then I felt Pony's finger push my chin to face him and he kissed me!!!! He kissed me with tongue and everything!! I pulled away, my eyes opened wide. I felt so sick. EW ew ew this is not happening. This did not just happen. Not in front of Johnny.

The whole gang just stood there in shock. And Johnny just kind of shook his head and looked down, walking away. I started to follow him and so did Ponyboy. I turned to Pony, "Johnny knows." Ponyboy just nodded.

We all sat down. I was in between Pony and Johnny. Ponyboy had his arm around me and Johnny and I were secretly holding hands. The rest of the gang was in front of us, so they wouldn't be able to see Johnny and Holding hands. I noticed Johnny starring at me in the corner in my eye. I turned and look at him.

"Come with me to go get some drinks", I told Johnny getting up from Pony. "I'll be right back", I said to Ponyboy and he nodded. I walked up to the gang, "you guys want anything?" I got a bunch of 'yes' from them and Two-bit have me some money to pay for them. Johnny and I got in line. We grabbed our drinks and paid for them.

We started walking back when I stopped him. We were in this dark corner with only like three other people near us.

"Im sorry about the kiss", I said while looking at him sincerely.

"It's fine. Honestly I know it's not real so it fine." He said looking down.

We started talking about random stuff, but then I noticed that we still have everyone's drinks, so we started heading back and thats when someone bumped into Johnny causing him to spill soda all over me. Johnny started cussing himself out. "Im so sorry Hannah. God I messed this up. I feel so dumb", he said with tear in his eyes. I kissed him to make him stop saying horrible things about himself. Him and I pulled apart and I smiled at him, "it's fine."

We started walking back to the gang with the drinks. We pasted them out to everyone and I got a few questions asking why I had soda all over my pants. I explained why and we all just kind of laughed about it, even Johnny.

I noticed Soda starring at me. I kind of just ignored it.

When we got back to the Curtis' house from the movies Soda pulled me into his room and closed the door. I have to say I was a little nervous, but I know Soda would never do anything bad to me.

"I saw you", he said bluntly. I was very confused. "You saw what?" I asked confused.

"I saw you and Johnny kiss", he said worried. My face got bright red.

"Aren't you dating my brother?" He asked. He was obviously very confused, I wouldn't blame him though. Im even confused.

"Okay im going to tell you something but you cannot, I repeat cannot tell anyone. We have to keep this between you, me, Pony, and Johnny, Okay?" I was dead serious. Soda nodded.

"So Im not actually dating Ponyboy. Him and I are fake dating to make Dally and Cherry jealous because Pony likes Cherry and I like, well use to like Dally. It's only for 30 days. But I just noticed that if I don't like Dally anymore I don't have to do this anymore, right?"

"Well wow...that's pretty crazy. And I don't know Hannah you should still do it because Pony still hasn't got Cherry", Soda pleaded.

"Well I mean I guess I can still do it. I just really like Johnny now."

"I understand just please, for Pony. I know you guys don't get along, but you guys are doing a really good job at this and if you think of it you only have 28 days left. I think you can make it and you Johnny are doing a good job at hiding it." Soda is really good at giving advice like damn. He's like an older brother to me.

I don't know if I should keep doing this or not.