14- What Do You Mean She Stole Her Mother?

P O N Y B O Y

"You are weak just like your mother was!" Allison screamed and before I knew it Hannah was on top of Allison beating the crap out of her..

But let's go back a little.

2 hours earlier-

"So what's up with Hannah and Allison?" I asked Cherry. She looked over at me, "Well you see they never really liked each other. Allison would always steal Hannah's dolls, and then dolls became records, and then cords became clothes, and then clothes became boys, and then boys became her mom." Cherry said looking over at Hannah who was asleep on the couch.

"What do you mean she stole her mom?", I was so confused.

"Allison was in the car with my mom and Hannah in the time of the accident that ended my mother's life", Cherry started to tear up, but continued on her story. "Allison was in a fight with my mom and ended up distracting her causing the car to crash and have my mom crash out of the window to her death", Cherry was now in tears.

"I didnt know that Hannah was in the car too", I said looking down.

"Yeah. She was pretty bad. Allison was fine though. Only some cuts and bruises here and there, Hannah on the other hand broke two ribs and her forehead gashed open. She was in a coma for four months."

"That's why she wasn't at school for the rest of the school year. I thought she just needed time alone since the passing of her mother", I said shocked.

Hannah started to move around in her sleep and then woke up. She opened her blue eyes and looked at Cherry and I and then got up and left with a very depressed look on her face. I think she heard us. Then I heard shouting outside right where Hannah left. Cherry and I ran out, and so did the rest of the gang, to see Allison making out with Johnny, practically forcing herself of to him and Hannah across looking super pissed.

Hannah and Allison started to fight, verbally and physically. Hannah punched Allison giving her a bloody nose. Dally and Two-bit grabbed her and pulled her off of Allison holding her back. Allison ran up to Hannah and scratched the side of Hannah's face. Dally and Two-bit blocked Hannah.

Allison laughed a little, "You're weak just like your mother was!"

Everyone's jaw dropped, including mine. A rush of anger built up inside of me and I started to walk up to Allison, but right before I can Hannah pulled out of Dally's and Two-bit's grip and pulled out her switch blade.

"Oh crap", I whispered as I ran in front of Allison and getting stabbed by Hannah.

I yelled in pain and her eyes widened. Everyone ran over to me as my face met the ground and I was blacked out.

-------------------

you see I was going to write way more because this is so short but I wanted to leave a cliff hanger.