17- She Wants Us To Care

D A L L A S

I was walking out of the DX and saw Allison leaned against the wall giving me grin. I walked over to her, "Why are you still here. Go back to where you came from Allison and leave Hannah and the gang alone," I spat.

"Oh well I have something that may help you get Hannah. But since you want me to leave you guys alone I guess you'll never get her because clearly she's with Ponyboy," she gave me a devilish smirk.

"What is it," I said giving in. I need want Hannah so badly again.

"Well first..."
___
J O H N N Y

I'm starting to think Pony and Hannah aren't pretending anymore and that worries me, I think I love her. She's so caring but tuff at the same time. I love it.

Pony walked out of the house and sat next to me grabbing a weed. "Hey Johnny can I talk to you about something," he said while lighting his smoke. I nodded in reply.

"Well you and Hannah are a thing right?"

"Um I actually don't know. Why?," I relied back. Are we a thing? I mean she did kiss me, but does that really mean anything?

"Oh, just curious because when I woke up you guys were holding hands," he puffed out smoke.

"I was just trying to comfort her. She was freakin out over stabbing you."

"Yeah..I think I like her Johnny and I know you like her too, so I'll back off," he said his voice lowering at the last bit. My heart kind of started beating fast. My best friend likes the girl that I love.

---

H A N N A H

It's been three weeks from when Pony kissed me. I'm still really confused about everything. The month is almost up, only two more weeks and then Pony and I can stop this fake dating, in a way I don't want it to end. Lately Pony has been really good at acting like he's in love with me. Dallas always looks pissed now and doesn't even try to talk to me anymore. Him and my sister aren't dating anymore either. He's been super distant from the Gang and I. I wonder what he has been up to.

Steve and Soda walked into the door rushing over to me. I got scared something happened to someone.

"Hannah! You will never believe what Steve and I just saw," Soda looked shocked.

"Before this promise not to stab me," Steve jokingly. I just rolled my eyes, "Okay what is it?!" I asked getting annoyed.

"Allison was with Dal," Steve said.

My blood started boiling. Allison is trouble, and if she gets Dally to do anything they'll be unstoppable.

"Okay," I just let out acting like I didn't care. Soda and Steve looked at each other. "

"Wait you don't care?" Soda asked.

"I care, but that's what she wants she wants us to care."

"Ohh," Steve and Soda said together and then just walked away.

"Hey Hannah can you come out here. I need to talk to you," Johnny said through the door. I walked out and leaned against and tree.

"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked. Johnny looked nervous, he was playing with his hands and wouldn't look up at me.

"Do you like me? Like is there going to be anything between us?" He asked quietly. My heart dropped and I looked down a little.

"Johnny...I don't know how to say this," I mumbled. He glanced at me for a slight second.

"I get it," he said sighing. I just shook my head at myself. I feel so bad.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, and I'm sorry I did," We made eye contact.

"It's fine, I'm actually glad you did I guess, that was my first time being kissed, or feeling loved," he let out a little awkward laugh.

"I do love you Johnny, a lot. Just not in that way."

"I get it. I love you a little too much I guess, and I will always," he gives me a smile, I smile back. I pulled him into a big hug and kissed his cheek before pulling away.

"Thank you for being here for me Johnnycake," I say ruffling his hair a little. He just laughs and we go into the house together and he goes with Darry into his room, and that's where Pony was looking straight at me.

"Hey Pone," I said sitting next to him. He just smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I laughed a little.

"I'm smiling because of you. You're so beautiful Hannah," he said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Umm Pony you don't need to act like this, Dally and Cherry aren't here," I said confused.

He just kept looking at me and his smile went away and he cupped my face, "I really want to kiss you right now," his lips getting close to mine. My heart started to beat really fast.

"Pony, are you okay?" I asked. I'm worried, he isn't on any drugs anymore.

"Oh I see what your doing," I laughed a little. "You're tricking me," I continued.

He didnt say a word or move he just looked at me and then crashed his lips against mine. I would pull away, but something came over me. I gave in, I kissed him back. God, this felt nice. We pulled apart, "Hannah, I think I'm starting to fall for you." And just when I was about to say something back he kissed me again, "I don't want you to tell me because I know it's just me. I don't want to be disappointed, so please don't say anything."

"But Pon-," before I could finish he kissed me again and this time we were interrupted by the door opening.

"What the hell is this?!"

I turned to see Dally standing in front of the door pissed. He looked at me and shook his head before running out and slamming the door behind him.

Something bad is going to happen I could feel it.