Anniversary date

Idea and written by my chingu Namjooniee_rkive101

People chatted from left and right,the crowd kept getting bigger.Lines to every ride were long.Little kids running around,their parents chasing them.Two men walked through the entrance hand in hand.

Tae:Kookie which one do you wanna ride first

He asked the latter.

Jungkook thought for a while before saying.

Kook:How about the roller coaster

Kookie jumped like a kid,the color of Taehyung's face went pale.

Kook:Aww..is my baby scared {Pouts}

Kook:It's okay how about we play some games {Punches air}

The color of Taehyung's face came back,he smiled nodding at the younger.They decided to play a water gun game.In which Jungkook ended up winning,after that they went to a stall which was made for bowling.Each person was given two tries for $5.Taehyung payed the person in charge $10,the staff gave him two bowling balls.He ended up making a strike,the second time he was lucky enough to get a strike again.

Staff:Here is your prize

The staff handed him a big teddy bear,which he gave to Jungkook who hugged it very tightly.Taehyung smiled brightly before snapping a cute picture.

Next they decided to grab something to eat,they went to a food stall which sold lots of candy.Jungkook eyes sparkled seeing the cotton candy.Taehyung couldn't help but smile more.Kookie you are so cute He thought to himself.

Tae:Do you want some

The younger nodded vigorously,smiling like a puppy getting his treat.

After eating cotton candy they decided to enjoy small rides such as marry-go-round,and spinning mugs.

Tae:Oh my god I feel sick

Kook:You should have said if you didn't want to {Frowned}

Tae:No no it's okay

Kook:But still

Tae:Babe it's okay,what do you wanna go on now

They walked to the ferris wheel together.The line was long,but they knew it was gonna be worth it.After about five minutes of waiting it was finally their turn.

Staff:Have fun

The staff smiled winking at Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't realize the younger had witnessed it.He felt anger building up inside him as they got on.Once they were seated it started moving at a very slow pace.The view was amazing.

Tae:Kookie are you having fun?

He asked only to be ignored by a pouting latter.

Tae:Kookie I love you {Cute voice}

Kook:Is that what you think when the staff winked at you

To say Tae was shocked would be an understatement.Too shocked to respond he sat there like a statue until it stopped.Once it stopped Jungkook rushed out.Followed by a unrecovered from the shock Taehyung.

Staff:Did it go well man?

Taehyung stood there unable to speak.

Staff:Tae {Shook his shoulder}

Tae:Yoon...hyung...h-he

Taehyung started sobbing.The strength of his leg seemed to not work.Yoongi helped him find a bench before getting him a bottle of water.

Yoon:What happened?

Tae:H-he g-got..jealous

Tae sobbed harder.

Hobi:Hey babe?What happened?Why is Jungkook calling me crying?

Tae:Hobi hyung

Hobi:Tae what going on

Yoon:He got jealous

Hobi:Taetae!Go find him,he said he is near the head band shop

Tae:What if he pushes me away

Tae looked at them with puppy eyes.

Yoon:Taehyung what did we tell you about negative thinking

Tae:It won't get you anywhere

Hobi:Exactly now go get yourself your man

Standing up,wiping his tears with the tissue Yoongi gave he went to the location on the headband shop.Digging his hands into his pockets he pulled out a leather box,inside was a wedding ring.

He saw Jungkook sitting on a bench near the shop.He decided to go into the shop before confronting the younger.Strolling through the shop he found a very cute bunny headband.

Taking those he paid for them before exiting,slowly approaching the younger he put the head band on his head.Shocked by the sudden wait on his head he looked up and when he saw that it was Tae he asked angrily.

Kook:Why are you here?

Tae:Let me explain kookie

Kook:Fine

Tae:The staff is my friend and he was winking at me for good luck

Kook:Good luck for what?

He asked angrily.

Sighing Taehyung looked at his surroundings before kneeling down on one knee.

Tae:Happy two year anniversary babe,I would like to say you are the best and the only person I will ever love!The day I met you in our high school hallway,my heart felt like it was flying,I felt weird things when you said Hi to me I am glad we have come this far Jeon Jungkook...Will you marry me?

The younger stood there speechless,hands over his mouth.

Kook:Yes!of course!

Jungkook jumped in glee,pulling the older up and hugging him.The people around them clapped,supporting them.Jungkook pulled away form the hug,putting his arms around the Taehyung's neck,and Taehyung put his arms round Jungkook's waist.They gave each other a peck before Taehyung asked.

Tae:Wanna watch the fireworks tonight?

Kook:Of course

That night they both enjoyed the sparks getting shot up in the air.

Kook:It's beautiful

He said in awe of the colours in the sky.

Tae:Yes very beautiful

He replied looking at fiance.

The two were definitely meant for each other in hobi's words,hobi and Yoon watched them from a far smiling like proud parents.

That's it for this chapter.Hope y'all enjoyed💜💜
Will update soon