Mafia 2

"What he said next broke my heart into pieces"

Taehyung stared at the doctor shocked.He didn't know what to say or what to do."We are very sorry but we were only able to save your wife"These words travelled through his head none stop.After the doctor left they all walked inside kook's room.The younger's face lit up seeing his husband and his hyung's.

"Tae"He said making grabby hands to him.Tae sat down and hugged him making the brunette confused."where's the baby"He asked.Taehyung pulled away from the hug and cupped his cheeks."I am so sorry baby"He apologized making the younger even more confused.

"What happened"

"They couldn't save the baby...i am so sorry bun"The younger's smile immediately dropped and tears formed in his eyes.Tae softly kissed his lips and kept muttering "sorry" over and over again.

"This is your fault...i told you to stay home but you still went to work"

"If you didn't the baby will still be alive and we would be happy Tae"

"I hate you"The younger kept repeatedly saying "I hate you" to Taehyung and kept on hitting his chest."I know baby I hate myself too"He said with tears rolling down his cheeks.The hyung's stared at them with tears in their eyes.

After that day everything changed.Jungkook doesn't talk to Taehyung unless he wants something.No matter how much Tae tries to talk to him he never replies.Tae blamed himself for everything even though they all told him that it's not his fault.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes adjusting his eyes to the sunlight shone on his face.He turned around and as usual Taehyung wasn't there.He got up and walked inside the bathroom.The shower was on so he knew Taehyung was in there.He took his clothes off and walked inside the shower.

Taehyung was just standing letting the water fall on him.Kook walked up to him and wrapped his arms around Tae's waist."Baby you scared me"Tae muttered.
"Sorry"The younger immediately apologized.He didn't mean to scare him.Taehyung turned wrapping his hands around kook's waist pulling his closer.Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's chest to keep a distance.

"When did you wake up"The blonde asked while caressing the brunette's waist."Just now"Kook replied.Tae placed his hands on kook's cheeks lifting his head to make him look at him.

"Why don't you talk to me about your feelings"

"I know it hurts love and I want you to share your feelings even though it probably will hurt me"He said kissing the younger's forehead."I don't have anything to say that will hurt you Tae it's just that it hurts since we were so excited about the baby"Tears formed in the older's eyes.Even though he didn't want to cry the tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I am sorry for not being able to protect you"

"No don't say that it's not your fault...i know I have said that it's your fault but I never meant it"

"You always do your best to protect me and I am very grateful for that"Saying that kook connected their lips.Taehyung gripped tightened around his waist pulling jungkook closer to him.Jungkook hand grabbed Tae's hair deepening the kiss even more.

Taehyung pulled away when he felt the need to breathe."Talk to me about your feelings okay don't keep it inside"He pecked the younger's lips.After taking a shower and having breakfast they decided to go out since they haven't in a long time.

They went to the amusement park and played lots of games.They were now in the line to get on the Ferris wheel.The younger was really excited and Tae was staring at it in horror.No matter how much he got on that with kook he never got over his fear of heights.

After they got seated Taehyung kept staring at the floor.Soon it started moving.They reached the top and "Tae look it's so pretty"He said tapping the blonde male's thighs.

"Mhmm very pretty"

"I was talking about the sky not me"The brunette's cheeks were as red as a strawberry."You look so cute"Tae pecked the younger's cheeks.

A few weeks later
"Hyung help meeeee"The younger whined at yoongi."I can't help if you don't tell what's wrong"Yoongi said acting like he was annoyed."Well I can't tell you because I want to tell Tae"He said while fidgeting with his fingers.He looked shy so yoongi kind of had and idea what this was about.

"Fine I will help you"

Taehyung walked inside the house absolutely exhausted.He saw kook sitting on the couch."Hey love"He said and pecked his lips."Go and shower and come eat"The blonde male nodded since he just wanted cuddle with the brunette.

After dinner they sat on the couch and Tae hugged him.His eyes closing and was going to fall asleep when "Tae I want to tell you something"The younger massaged his head.Tae hummed as an answer."I am pregnant"It was like someone slapped him.His sleepiness was completely gone.

"Your pregnant"He asked in confusion thinking he heard it wrong."Yes I am pregnant"The younger repeated.The older shouted a "yes" before picking the younger up and spinning him around."I am getting dizzy"Tae put him down and hugged him."I am so happy"Happy tears were streaming down his bread cheeks.He connected their lips and there was a pop sound before confetti was all over them.

Tae chuckled at how the younger glared at all the hyung's for ruining their moment.

That's all for this chapter.Hope y'all enjoyed💜
Will update soon.