Forbidden love 2

If u haven't read the first chapter make sure to read it so you will understand

Before Tae could finish his sentence kook kissed him.He slowly moved his lips against Tae's soft ones.Tae kissed back after a few seconds.They pulled away after a while."It's okay hyung"the younger mumbled."I thought you were gonna hate me"Tae said to him."I can never hate you hyung" "What"Tae said confused."I love you"Kook confessed his feelings.Tae stared at him in shock.Kook has never said that to him."Hyung"kook said while waving his hand in front his face.

"Sorry"The older mumbled.Jungkook was about to walk away when "I love you too"Tae said.

Kook pov
I felt like my feet was glued to the floor.I couldn't move.Did he just say he loved me too.I turned around and I saw him smiling at me.I have been wanting to hear that for so long.He walked up to me wrapping his hand's around my waist and pulled me close.I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back.We stayed like that for a while until he spoke."Be ready at 5:00 tomorrow I want to take you somewhere"he whispered into my ear.I nodded.

He pulled away from the hug after a few minutes."I have been wanting to tell you that for so long bun"He said in a low voice.I smiled at him and replied with a "me too".

The next day
It is around 4:55 right now and I am almost done getting ready.I put on some strawberry lip gloss since Taetae hyung loves strawberries.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it.WOW!!!He look's beautiful.

"You look beautiful"He said.My cheeks heated up since he doesn't compliment me before.Maybe he found it weird.
"You look hot"I whispered but he still heard it.I heard him chuckle."Really"He said while pulling me by my waist.My hand was on his chest as we stared at each other."Hyung Eomma and Appa are home"I reminded him.He immediately let go of me and started walking so I followed."Where are you both going"Appa asked when he saw us."Hanging out"Tae said probably not wanting to give much detail.He grabbed my hand and walked out of the house.

We sat in his car.He put my seat belt on like how he always does and started driving."Where are we going"I asked out of curiosity."It's a surprise I am not telling"He replied with eyes still on the road.I pouted since I wanted to know."If u don't want me to stop the car and kiss you don't pout like that"I immediately stopped pouting and looked away with a blush.

No ones pov
They just arrived at the destination and Tae tied a cloth around the younger's eyes and took his hand before he started walking.After a while he stopped and took the cloth off."Tae it's beautiful"Kook said while looking around the flower field."I wanted to go to a place where it was just us so I decided to come here"Tae whispered while back hugging kook.

"Come on let's eat"Tae said dragging the blonde haired male to the picnic.They ate not talking much and just enjoying the food.Feeding each other from time to time.Tae got up pulling the younger up with him.The blue haired male took out a box and opened it."Jungkook will you be my boyfriend?I know that this is wrong but I love you and I can't let go of my feelings for you"Tae asked.And he was right.They are step brother's.This is wrong but what can they do if they love each other.Their parents are going to be furious or disappointed if the find out."I would love to"But Jungkook still agreed to be with the person he loved.

Tae put the ring on his finger before connection their lips.Slowly kissing him Tae wrapped his arms around kook's waist pulling him close.Jungkook hand went to Tae's neck.One of his hand to Tae soft blue hair and he gently pulled it deepening the kiss.They pulled away when they had to breathe."You taste like strawberry"Tae mumbled against kook's lips."I put strawberry lip gloss on purpose since you love strawberries"Kook said while looking down since he was too shy to look at Tae.