one sided love 2

2 years later
"Taehyung-shii look here"A reporter shouted.The blue haired male turned to a side and gave a smile and bowed before walking away.Within the two years that passed Taehyung became a famous model.

He was known among many people.Had lots of fans all around the world.He could say his life was perfect.But he still missed a certain person.

"Jungkook I found you a job"A short male burst through the doors."Niki don't you know how to knock and how many times have I told you to call me hyung"Jungkook said in a angry voice."sorry hyung"Niki said with a pout.

"Okay so you know that famous model Kim Taehyung he is looking for a photographer so I called and told them you're interested"

"Yahhh why would you do that without telling"Kook yelled before running after the male.Anyways he ended up getting the job and he was extremely scared to see Taehyung again.

Taehyung's pov
Okay so I found out that my previous photographer quit for some reason so I am getting a new one.I don't even know who it is since Yoongi hyung refused tell me.

I hope he's nice and can tolerate me.I think the other one left because of me.oops.you can't blame me.He was so annoying.If anything I am glad he left.

Yoongi hyung said the new guy will he here today so yuh.I am not even excited at this point.

I walked outside of my changing room since Yoongi hyung texted me saying that he's here.I went up to them and was going to greet the person but I froze on my spot."Jungkook"I muttered under my breath.

"Ah Tae your here"Yoongi hyung said.I wanted to walk away from there.I wanted to stop staring at those beautiful brown eyes but I couldn't.My body wouldn't let me run away.I was stuck.My eyes refused to look away from his captivating eyes.

"Taehyung"I heard Yoongi hyung call me.I hummed since I couldn't utter a word."Taehyungie hyung"I heard the voice I have been dying to hear for the past two years.He still sounded the same only his voice was a little deeper.

I stood there not knowing what to say and just stared at him.

No one's pov
"Tae go get ready for the shoot"Yoongi said before leaving.The two stared at each other until Jungkook decided to walk so he can get everything ready for the shoot.

Taehyung walked inside the changing the room and he slid against the door tears running down his bread cheeks.

"Where is he it's been 20 minutes"Yoongi said getting impatient."Hyung give him some time it's fine"Jungkook tried to calm him down."He never takes this long...and he has other things on his schedule we need to get this done" Jungkook was starting to get worried so he decided to go check up on him.

Jungkook softly knocked on door before entering.He found Tae sitting on the floor his knees pressed against his chest his head placed on top of his knees."Hyung"When Tae heard kook's soft voice his head shot up.

He stared at kook with tears in his eyes.Jungkook stood there not knowing what to do.He sat down near Tae and hugged him hoping he wouldn't be pushed away by the blue haired male.
Tae eventually hugged him back.After they pulled away from the hug kook just stared at Tae who was looking at the floor.

Jungkook placed his hands on Tae's bread cheeks making the older look at him.He gently wiped Tae's tears with the pad of his thumb."What's wrong"The younger asked.

"What's wrong seriously"Taehyung said with a bitter chuckle.Tae pushed kook away before getting up.Jungkook sat there staring at Taehyung in shock.

"You are seriously asking me what's wrong after you disappeared from my life and decided to come back after two years"He grabbed the younger by his collar and slammed him on the wall.

"You broke my heart when I confessed to you...you made fun of my feelings and you left and now you're asking what's wrong"Tae's grip tightened.Tears were streaming down both of their cheeks."I am sorry"Kook said chocking on his tears.

"Your sorry isn't going to fix anything Jungkook...is it going to fix how much your hurt me...is it going to fix my broken heart tell me is it"Taehyung raised his voice.Jungkook just stared at him not knowing what to say.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook not wanting to hurt the younger.He moved away and sat on the couch."Leave Jungkook...i will go in a while"He mumbled.Kook walked out and went back to yoongi."where is he"The older questioned."He said he will be hear in a few"Kook said before walking away to set the camera.

The shoot ended and Jungkook went to pack his things when he heard a soft voice call him."Kook"Jungkook turned around and came face to face with Taehyung.Their faces were so close.Lips almost touching.The younger face heated up making his cheeks turn into a beautiful red.

Taehyung stood there staring at him.His eyes traveled down to the others lips.The blue haired male gulped.Kook's lips looked so tempting.With the lip gloss he was wearing it looked so shiny and inviting.

"Hyung why did-"His sentence was cut short when he felt soft pair of lips against his.Kook stood there shocked trying to process what just happened.Slowly he started to kiss back.The older's hand wrapped around his tiny waist pulling him closer.

Jungkook hands wrapped around Tae's neck one of them making its way up to his hair.The blonde gripped his hair pulling him closer deepening the kiss.Taehyung sucked on kook's lips tasting the strawberry flavoured lip gloss.

Taehyung pulled away and stared Jungkook.Suddenly his eyes grew wide like he realized something."I am sorry"He mumbled and ran away."Hyung wait"Kook ran after him.Tae got into his car and drove off.Jungkook stood there not knowing what to do.

"I can give you his address"The sudden voice of Yoongi scared him."You scared me"He practically screamed."Do you want it"The blonde haired male nodded and when he got the address he got into his car and drove off.

Jungkook parked his car a little far from Taehyung's house.He walked to the house and rang the doorbell.The door opened a few seconds later by Taehyung.
"What are you doing here...how did you get my address"Taehyung asked."I came here to talk and Yoongi hyung gave me your address"Jungkook answered his questions.

"Of course he did"Tae said with a eye roll.Jungkook sat down on the couch and Taehyung sat a little far from him."I am sorry"Jungkook started."I know I hurted you a lot and my sorry isn't going to fix anything but I just wanted you to know that I went to find to find you after that day but you were gone the hyung's refused to tell me anything so I didn't know how to find you"Kook mumbled with tears streaming down his face.

"I am really sorry and if you give me a chance I will try to fix what I have broken but I doubt you will want to be with me after what I did"

"As stupid as it sounds I still love you kook I didn't know how to move on I tried to move on but I couldn't I love you that much"Tae said wiping kook's tears.

"So you are willing to give me another chance"Kook asked with so much hope in his eyes Tae couldn't say no.He wasn't planning on saying no anyway.Everyone deserve a second chance and he going to give that to Jungkook.

"Yes"Jungkook jumped on Taehyung pulling him into a hug.

That's all for this chapter.hope y'all enjoyed💜Will update soon.