True love

Top:Tae
Bottom:Kook

"Take deep breaths"The doctor told Jungkook.He took a deep breath but ended up chocking on air."Hey I told you to take deep breaths slowly jungkook"He said.The younger mumbled a "sorry" before he started doing what he was asked to do.

After a few minutes they were done."I am okay right Tae"Jungkook asked the doctor."Your fine bun"Tae said keeping the clipboard on the table and walked up to kook standing between his legs."Your not lying to me right"Kook asked staring at Tae.

"I will be right back...i am going to go talk to your parents" He walked out after pecking the younger's lips."Eomeoni"Jungkook's mom Jia turned around when he heard Taehyung's soft voice."Tae is he alright"Taehyung let out a deep sigh.

"His condition is getting worse and from the tests I could tell that he's not eating well"

"It's not good for his health if he doesn't eat well...It will drain his energy and will make him more tired...He needs to eat at least three meals a day"Taehyung explained."Did you find a donor"Jia asked hoping the answer would be "yes".It became a habit for her asking Taehyung every time they come for kook's weekly check ups.

Taehyung sadly shakes his head."I will go get him"Saying that he walked away.Tae walked inside and what he saw broke his heart.Jungkook was curled up on the bed while tears were streaming down his cheeks."Love"Tae softly called him.

Jungkook looked at him and it broke Tae's heart seeing the younger like that.Tae sat on the bed picked him up and placed kook on his lap."What's wrong"The blonde muttered while wiping the brunettes tears."I don't know I am just scared I guess"The brunette whispered against his boyfriend's neck.

"There is nothing to be scared of okay...But I want you to eat well love please"He said caressing the younger's cheeks.Jungkook nodded at his boyfriends word.

"Go home and rest I will go to your house tomorrow"

"You said that last week too and didn't come"The younger pouted.The blonde male let out a soft chuckle before saying "I promise I will go" and kissed his forehead.They said goodbye and Jungkook walked out of Taehyung's cabin.{𝘼/𝙉:𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙠}

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
Taehyung rang the doorbell of Jungkook's house.The door was opened a few seconds later."Taehyung hey son"Hyunmin Jungkook's father pulled him into a hug."Abeoji"Taehyung said while hugging him back.

"Yah honey let the poor boy go...Tae kook is upstairs"Jia scolded his husband who let go of the boy with a tiny pout."Aigoo"Jia said before walking into the kitchen.Taehyung went upstairs and walked inside kook's room.He saw him colouring on the bed while lying on his stomach.

The blonde male chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness.This was one thing Tae really loved about kook.He still had really childish hobbies but of course he found it adorable.
"Hey princess"He called in a soft voice."Taetae"Jungkook went and jumped on him with a huge smile on his face which is something Tae rarely sees these days.

"Did you miss me that much cupcake"

"Mhmm sooo much"The younger mumbled with a cute voice."Aww my baby is so cute"Tae said and connected their lips together into a soft kiss.He really did miss the brunette.Alot more than he thought he did.They both decided to cuddle for the rest of the day until Tae had to go home since the older had work the next day.

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
Taehyung just finished up and was about to get up to go home when his cabin door was harshly opened making him flinch."Joon hyung could you at least knock"Taehyung said annoyed."Okay sorry but no time to argue Jungkook is in the emergency room"Right when Namjoon finished his sentence Taehyung ran out of the room.

He ran inside the emergency room and saw kook who was lying on the bed and was struggling to breath."Mr.Kim he's your patient right"A nurse asked and Taehyung nodded.He walked up to jungkook and started to treat him."Bring an oxygen mask now"He yelled.

After the younger was able to breath properly they changed him into one of the VIP rooms since Taehyung asked them to.Tears were streaming down the blondes face as he stared at his boyfriend.It was really hard for all of them but for Taehyung it was very different.

He knows every single thing that's happening to jungkook.
And knowing there is no way he could help the younger just breaks his heart into million of pieces.He wish he could help the younger but he can't.He doesn't know how.

When Jungkook slowly started moving Taehyung wiped his tears away not wanting to show his tears to kook."How you feeling"Taehyung asked once the younger looked at him."Slightly better I guess"The brunette mumbled not really wanting to talk."I will be back"He told kook and walked out after kissing his cheeks.

Namjoon knows that he is going to go cry so he follows the younger.Taehyung walked inside his cabin and closed the door and locked it since he didn't want anyone to come in.He slid down the door while tears streamed down his face.His mind filled with many thoughts.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
Taehyung walked inside the room to check up on kook seeing him smiling made Tae so happy."Hey bun how you feeling"Tae asked with a smile.

"So much better"

"Well I came to tell you guys something and I am sure it will make you very happy"The blonde smiled at his boyfriend who was staring at him with big doe eyes.

"We found a donor"Taehyung told them."Really"The younger screamed.

"Yes baby"

"Eeeee yayyyy I wanna hug you come here"Taehyung chuckled at how cute his boyfriend was and went to hug him.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙮
Jungkook haven't seen Taehyung all day and he has been sulking because of it for hours.The door of the room he was staying opened and Tae walked inside."Taetae finally"The blonde walked up to his boyfriend and embraced him in a long hug.He connected their lips together into a soft kiss."I love you"He whispered after pulling away from the kiss."I love you too"

The surgery was successful and Jungkook was perfectly fine now.He just needed a few days to recover completely.A few minutes after jungkook woke up he found a letter kept under his pillow which wasn't there before.He opened it and started to read.

Dear Kookie
Hey love.How are you.I am sure that your completely okay
Well I hope that you are.You know how much I hated seeing you in pain so I decided to donate my heart to you my princess.Even if I am gone I am living Inside of you love.Your living right now with my heart kookie and I want you to move on from me.Find someone else who loves you and cares about.I love you so much never forget that.
Be happy love
From your Taetae hyung

Tears were streaming down kook's face as he gently placed his hand on his beating heart.He was living right now because of Taehyung.He decided to sacrifice his life just so that he could live.True love indeed isn't it.

That's it for this chapter.Hope y'all enjoyed💜
Will update soon.
I forgot to mention what kind of illness kook has.He had a heart disease.