Pregnant wifey

Top:Kook
Bottom Tae
Kook is older and Tae is younger.

Tae's pov
I vomited all the food I ate for breakfast an hour after I ate.I have been having morning sickness for about a month now.Jungkook doesn't know since he's at work most of the time when I vomit or when it weekend he's usually asleep.I want to tell him but I am scared to.I had no energy after vomiting everything out so I lied down on the bed.My phone dinged after a while so I knew I got a text.

Hubby❤
Hey baby

Me
Hey

Hubby❤
Get ready okay we are going to the Doctor

Me
But whyyy?

Hubby❤
Because ik you have been vomiting

Me
I thought you didn't know

Hubby❤
Seriously love I hear you vomit every weekend

Me
Why didn't you say anything

Hubby❤
I wanted you to tell me by yourself and since you didn't I had to say something

Me
Should I get ready before you finish work

Hubby❤
Yes I will be there to pick you up

Me
Okay

Hubby❤
I love you baby❤

Me
I love you too❤

After our texting I decided to sleep since I was very tired.

A few hours later
I woke up when I heard a soft voice calling me."baby get up we are going to be late"he said.I opened my eyes and turned to him."kookie"I mumbled."Hmm"He replied."what are you doing here so early"I asked since I was very confused."I am not early bub...i told you to get ready...we have to go the hospital remember"He said.Oh shit!!I forgot."I might have forgotten"I said with a nervous chuckle.He smiled and pecked my forehead and said "it's okay" and went to get changed.After getting ready we got in the car and he drove off.

"Baby you nervous"He asked while eyes still on the road.
"A little bit"I replied.I was playing with his hand that was on my thigh.We arrived a few minutes later and walked inside.Since Jungkook already made an appointment we went straight to the doctors room.

No one's pov
Taehyung and Jungkook sat down and the doctor greeted them and they greeted him back."so what seems to be the problem"Mr.park asked them."I have been having morning sickness for about a month now"Tae explained.
"Anything else"Mr.park asked again."Very weird food cravings too"Tae replied."Alright...you have to do a blood test and come back after two days for the results"Mr.park said and told them to go do a blood test.

They were home right now cuddling in bed."kookie"Tae called him."Yes baby"Kook replied."Are you nervous to know why that happens to me"Tae asked the older."I am not that nervous"Kook replied to the younger's question.
Jungkook pecked Tae's lips and told him not to worry and that everything will be fine and they went to bed.

2 days later

Kook's pov
We are in the doctors office now since he said to come after 2 days.The doctor went to get the test results and we were sitting there and Tae was freaking out.I was trying to calm him down but nothing was working."Baby listen to me...Its gonna be okay alright...you are absolutely alright" I tried to comfort him but nothing I said was working so I finally decided to kiss him.I slowly kissed and I could feel him slowly calming down.We pulled away when we heard the door open.