Sick

I kept all the letters capital when they shout or say it loudly so I won't have to write it everytime they shout or raise their voice

Kook pov
We were currently in the middle of our concert.Tae doesn't look good at all.I have been keeping an eye on him since the concert.He was tripping from time to time.He sometimes forget the choreography and I see him clenching his head like he's in pain.We were finally done performing and Joon hyung were talking to Army's right now.I went and sat down next to Tae.

Kook:Hyung

Tae:Hmm

Kook:Are you okay

Tae:Ne wae

Kook:I noticed everything you did Taehyungie hyung

Tae:I am fine kook

Kook:Are you sure bub

Tae:I am fine kookie

Kook:I am just worried

Tae:I know that but I am fine okay

Kook:If you say so

Taehyungie hyung got up to talk to Army's when Joon hyung called him.He suddenly fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Kook:HYUNG

The hyungs:TAEHYUNG

The staffs came running to him and I called an ambulance.Soon they came and took Tae to the hospital.We told Army's not to worry and we will update about him soon and left after saying goodbye.We got changed and got in the van and Manager hyung drove us there.He told me he was fine.So much for being totally fine.

I know I shouldn't be mad at him but he lied about his health.He said he was fine when he wasn't.

Tae pov
I have a really bad headache but I didn't tell anyone and decided to go to the concert.I was messing up the choreography a lot and I saw Kook staring at me with a worried look everytime.My head was hurting so bad and I was clenching my head and I saw kook staring at me again.I know he's worried but I didn't want to tell him.

I know it's bad not to cause of how bad my headache was.I felt like I would pass out any second.After we finished performing Joon hyung was talking when kook came and sat next to me.He asked me if I was alright and I said I was and he said he noticed how I was while we were performing I just lied and said I was fine.Joon hyung finished his speech and told me to come talk to Army's cause I told him I would go after he finished.I slowly got up and my head suddenly started to spin a lot and everything went black.

No one pov
All of them were in the waiting area waiting for the doctor to come.After a while the doctor came and started talking.

Mr.Han:I can't say he okay now cause he's not he has a really high fever and did he complain about headaches

Kook:Ani wae

Mr.Han:He fainted due to high fever and since his body wasn't cooled down from the heat it caused his head to hurt Did you notice him clutching his head at all

Kook:I did about twice

Mr.Han:Did you ask him if he was alright

Kook:I did but he said he was fine

Mr.Han:Make sure his body is cooled down all the time and keep wet towel on his forehead and Make sure someone stays by his side all the time if one of u can't stay all the time

Joon:Ne

Mr.Han:He's in room number 8

All of them walked to room number 8 and went inside.Tae was awake just lying down on the bed staring at the ceiling.Jungkook burst at him like literally.