Cheating

Top:Tae
Bottom:kook

Taehyung and Jungkook have been married for 5 years now.They have a very healthy and happy relationship.Taehyung owns a clothing company and jungkook is a house wife.But everything changed when jungkook caught his husband with another woman.

It was a beautiful morning.The couple was cuddled up in bed sleeping peacefully when one of their phones started ringing.Tae slowly opened his eyes and blinked his eyes a couple of times before his eyes finally adjusted to the bright light.He took the phone that was ringing and realized it was his phone.He turned around to see kook still sleeping so he got up and went to the little balcony in their room.

He finally looked at the contact.

Noona
Accept/Decline

He picked up the phone."Yeobseyo"He mumbled in a sleepy voice."Did u just wake up"The girl on the other side replied with a chuckle.Tae hummed as a reply."why did u call me this early Noona"He asked still annoyed at how she ruined his sleep."omg relax I am sorry for calling so early okay...is kook sleeping"Yejin asked."Yuh he's sleeping"Tae whispered into the phone.He don't even know why he whispered.Jungkook is sleeping so he can't hear.Right??

Tae walked inside the room to see kook sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes.He smiled at how adorable the younger looked.He went and sat down next to him."Good morning love"He said pecking kook's lips."Good morning"The younger replied."let's go take a shower...i have to go somewhere"Tae said getting up to get his towel."It's a weekend Tae...you don't have work"Kook said staring at the older with a confused face.

"I know but I have somewhere to go to"He made the younger very curious about where he was going and kook wanted to go with him but he knew Tae isn't going to take him.They both took a shower and was now eating breakfast.Jungkook decided to ask if he could come with him even though he knew Tae won't agree.

"Tae"He called the older who was busy on his phone.Tae hummed as a reply since he had food in his mouth."Can I come with you"Tae finally looked at the younger."No"He replied bluntly."Tae...you have been doing this for a month...i don't even know where you go...who you are with or what you're doing"Jungkook raised his voice."You're my husband Taehyung...I am supposed to know what you're doing"He yelled.

"I don't have to tell you everything I do jungkook even though I am your husband"Taehyung yelled back.He got up and grabbed his car keys and stormed out of the house.Kook stood there staring at the door in shock.He have never seen Tae this angry.They never fought like this.They fight obviously every couple do but it was always over the most silliest things.They have never got into a serious fight.

Meanwhile
Tae walked inside the cafe he was supposed to meet her at.He spotted her sitting at a table in the corner.He went and sat down."hey Tae"The girl said."Hey Noona"Tae replied.He was feeling really bad for shouting at kook so he wanted to make this quick and go home and apologize.

"Please make this quick...i had a fight with kook and I want to apologize to him"Tae mumbled."okay"

Taehyung didn't know that jungkook saw him.

Tae walked inside the house and saw kook in the kitchen.He walked inside the kitchen and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist."what are you making"He whispered in kook's ear."jjajangmyeon"Kook mumbled.Tae pecked the younger's neck."I thought you ate lunch"Kook asked."I didn't...i wanted to eat with you"
Tae mumbled against his neck.

"Where were you"

"I went with a friend"Tae replied.He spun the younger around and connected their lips into a slow kiss.He sucked on the younger's lips his hands went in kook's shirt softly caressing his skin.Jungkook pushed him away when he remembered what he saw just a few hours ago."What's wrong"He asked a little worried since the younger doesn't usually do that.

"It's nothing...the foods ready let's eat"

"You are lying I can tell that something wrong...bun I have known you for 8 years now...you should know very well that I know when something is wrong"Tae muttered.
"I saw you with that girl Taehyung...and don't act like you don't know what I am talking about"Kook said pushing Taehyung away from him.

"She's a friend kookie...i swear there is nothing going on between us"

"Whatever"Saying that kook walked away.

A few weeks later
"bun go and get ready we are going somewhere"Kook looked at him and got up to get ready.They got ready and got in the car."We are here"Tae said and got out of the car and opened the door for kook.They got out of the car and Tae tied kook's face with a cloth.He wrapped his around the younger's waist and started walking.

He sat the younger down and took the cloth off."Taehyung you're here"A girl shouted."Hey Noona"He went and hugged her."Baby this is yejin my cousin"He introduced her to jungkook."Aigoo he's so cute"She said pinching his cheeks.
"Where is he"Tae suddenly asked."Oh right be right back"She left after that."Where are we"Kook asked.Tae went and sat down next to him.

"Orphanage"

"What are we doing here"

"you'll see"

Yejin came back with a cute baby in her arms.He placed the baby on Tae's arms and left leaving the couple alone.
"Want to hold him"He asked the younger who was staring at him in shock."Who's baby is that"Kook asked."Ours"
"I adopted him...He's five months old"Tae continued."I named him Kim Taegguk"

"Do you like it"

"I love it"Kook said and connected their lips together.They felt a cute little hand on their chin.Tae pulled away and chuckled.

"I guess he doesn't want you to kiss me"Tae put the baby in kook's arms.They went home with the biggest smile on their face.

That's it for this chapter.Hope y'all enjoyed💜💜
Will update soon