Foward

You might be wondering why anyone would write a book that gives instructions on how to enslave an Empath. Wouldn't it be better to write about how to avoid entrapment? To answer that question, we need to recognize one irrefutable truth. Entrapment is unavoidable. Now, you may be of the opinion that you are in possession of certain inalienable rights, such as: Life, liberty, and the right to pursue (as many possessions as it takes to achieve) happiness. While this may seem to be true on the surface, the reality is: The pursuit of happiness is in itself the perfect lure, and your captor knows it. Considering the steps a captor uses to capture their prey from the perspective of the captor is the best way to understand what is happening as it happens.

A captor's goal is to get inside your mind. They want to use a combination of greed, fear, obligation, and guilt, (lots of guilt) to illicit a response from you. Advertisers are masters at this method. Ironically, so are lions. They will roar into the ground while hiding in the tall grass near their prey. The effect is a marvel to observe, as terror grips the desperate victims, one of whom may soon be devoured. A confusing stampede ensues, because they cannot be certain of the source of the roar. Therefore, which direction to run in is a gamble for their very lives.

Now, imagine for a moment that the victims knew the lion's tactic. Instead of running for their life in fear, they simply ignored the roar. Would the lion have the courage to take on the group? If he did he may find his meal too costly to pursue. Either way, it would change the way lions behave forever. Who knows, they might even learn to eat straw one day. Who knows?

What a ridiculous suggestion, you might be thinking. Lions eating straw? But what if it were actually possible? A gazelle, or wilder beast may not have the ability to reason on such things, but as humans we have the potential to become far more than prey. And together we are stronger than any predator, whether human or otherwise.

If you would like to gain a different perspective on what methods a predator employs to capture their prey, then I invite you to keep reading the chapters that follow. Predatory minds are driven by the same desires we all are. They just use different language to describe those desires. Once we learn their language, we can gain their perspective. As you turn the page please try to put aside your preconceived notions about good and evil. Reality is rarely that simple. Desire is really a matter of perspective. And if there is one thing I've learned-
PERSPECTIVE IS EVERYTHING.