.

When I am asked about my future wife, I will never really know what to say to them. I will often picture her eyes lighting up like Christmas tree lights, you know the ones that deserve to be seen all year long. Maybe she's the one that thinks too much, and misses the way that her father loved her. Is she the one who's terrible at telling lies because of the way she makes a face, or is it the sound of her voice and the way that she speaks. Could it be the sound taking over my alarm clock because of the way her voice sounded in the morning. Or is she a book I could learn to memorize because all of the contents I would be able to read from cover to cover and if I were to spot all of the little errors I'd know we'd have a few things to work on together. Because I know for some of us we all go a little bit unfinished, we all need a little bit of editing to make the ending we deserve. Are we not all hoping and praying just a little bit that they will be the ones to help us make sense of things when it doesn't make sense at all? All these little imperfections that she has will be all the little imperfections that I'll love most about her. 

I'll never know when I will be the one to get married but I do know this, I'll know what to say when I am asked about the wife I may one day have and I'll be able to be the one to look at her and tell her that "she will look a lot like you."