05

CW: Includes, kissing, angst at the end, fluff, and an incident involving Saki's illness

>>Rui's POV<<

It had offically been a full week since me and Tsukasa had gotten together. I wondered how long it'd last. This was one of my first legitimate relationships.

I'm now sat at my desk twiddling the pencil in hand. It was 4th period, meaning after this class we had our break. I couldn't wait. I might skip 6th period, now that it crosses my mind.

I ignore the teacher and wait patiently for the bell.

Ring!

Finally.

I stand up from my seat and grab my bag. A sigh escapes my mouth as I exit the room. I wonder where Tsukasa would be today? I'll just text him.

Tsukasa<3

Hey, where are you rn?

rooftop.
there were too many people
at our usual spot >:(

oh, okay. I'll be there in a sec, if that's alright?

yep!

okay! talk to you in a bit, love <3

:) <3

I head towards the stairs which led to the rooftop of the school. Tsukasa said he had been there so surely enough he would be.

Once I get up to the roof, I see Tsukasa wave at me. "Hi!" He smiles.

I walk over to him. "Hi, Tsukasa." I sit next to him.

He was eating his lunch. It was a sandwich. He always ate the most basic things, didn't he?

"What'd you get for lunch?" He asks, swallowing his food.

"I'm not very hungry," I mutter.

Tsukasa grabs my bag and pulls out the lunch I had brought. "Eat it." He shoves it in my mouth.

It was a vegetable sandwich.

....

"Oh..." Tsukasa says, lowering his voice.

I grab the sandwich and shove it back into the bag it came in and back into my bag. "I'm not hungry."

"Understood!" Tsukasa says.

I chuckle and he laughs along. Tsukasa finishes his sandwich and sighs. I look up, not paying any attention to what he was doing. I feel this heavy weight on my shoulder suddenly. I look down at Tsukasa, he had laid his head against my shoulder. His eyes were shut. "You can't sleep, Tsukasa-kun." I mutter.

"I can, and will." He hisses, shoving me fully to the ground and laying next to me.

"I— You can't just do that!" I say, going to sit up but was stopped by Tsukasa's arm wrapping around me.

I sigh. "At least sleep on something comfortable."

"Hhh." Great, he was half asleep.