02

Can we meet up?

Can we meet up?

A sudden notification popped on her screen when she was waiting for her turn to take her medicine. She quickly replied the message when it was from Sunghoon.

Where?

Han river.

Alright

She knew, he needed a listener on this time. Perhaps, something happened last night, that's why he was looking for her comfort right now.

She knows him better than he knows her.

When will he notices my love feeling towards him? She chuckled at her own words.

He probably doesn't notice me. She sighed, it's hard to pretend as a friend when you really fell harder on him.

"Chan-mi!" The medical staff shouted out her name at the counter, asked her to take her medicine.

She smiled weakly to the staff "Thank you"

"Take care, Chan-mi. Don't forget to come again for new appointment next week" The staff told her.

She nodded her head. Later then, she left the area after bid a goodbye to the staff who she met two years ago when she has been diagnosed as a patient there.

Chan-mi's lips curved into a sweet smile as he noticed Sunghoon was not far from her.

He did nothing to make her smile. He was her happy pills after all.

He was sitting on the bench, facing the calming river.

She walked slowly, "BAH!" She shouted, to make him surprise.

"I'm not in the good mood, Chan-mi" He told as his gaze still glued on the river.

Chan-mi pouted sadly and sat beside him. "I just want to cheer you up..."

He silent without any word. She sighed as she took a glance at Sunghoon "What happened? Willing to tell me? I'm all free"

She tried to be a good listener for him.

He exhaled hardly "Dad wanted me to stop ice skating and focus on study"

"But I don't want to" His voice cracked.

"Do you really love your ice skating career?" The first question that came out from her small lips.

Sunghoon started to piss off "I thought you know me well"

Yes, Sunghoon I know you too well since day one.

Chan-mi smiled softly and patted his shoulder "Do whatever you want, but never disobey your parents order. You can do anything you want but still remember that your parents know the best for you"