05

//knock knock//

//knock knock//

Chan-mi yawned as her eyes still shut tightly. She stood up properly and made her steps towards the main door. The knocking sounds disturbed her sleep.

She was about to twist the doorknob but suddenly she realized something strange.

She fixed her eyes on the wall clock. It's still early for someone to deliver newspapers. It impossible because now is 3 am.

She gulped anxiously as she stared at the door. Last two weeks, their neighbourhood has been shocking with a murder case at night. Luckily, she back to her sense and didn't open the door.

She waited for the knocking sound to disappear then she walked to fridge, looking for food to fed her empty stomach since she didn't eat her dinner yet.

She took a seat at the dining table while waiting for tteok-bokki to heat up first in the microwave.

She leaned against the chair and lowered her chin as sleepiness covered all her weak body.

She moved to the microwave and took out her meal.

She really walk like a drunk person, no doubt. She was so tired and restless. Her throat became sore when she cough non-stop after got back from library just now. Perhaps, it's because  of the weather too.

"I lost my appetite all of sudden" She muttered as her eyes glued on spicy tteok-bokki that her friends bought from one of her favourite tteok-bokki place.

She brushed away her hair in frustrating. "Go away all these stupid pain. I want to live happily."

She got so emotional and hit her chest hardly. She burst into tears again.

Her phone rang distracted her. She stood up and went inside her room, she walked slower than she normally does. She tried her best to not lose her balance.

Ice prince is calling...

She was hesitated to answer the call.

Why he is calling me at this time?

Does he needs me now? At this time?

She decided to answer the call instead of wondering.

"Chan-mi..." She hummed as a reply.

"Why are you still awake?" He asked in concern.

"Have you eaten your dinner? I placed it on the fridge." He continued his words.

She hummed again, tried to hide her crack voice because of crying just now. He immediately ended the call as he felt like he was disturbing her sleep.

"Good night! Sorry for disturbing you! See you tomorrow!" He texted her through the phone.

She seen the text and then turned off the phone.

She placed her wrist on her forehead, she felt calm after talked to Sunghoon.