03

The man quickly stood up and tried to run away from them

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The man quickly stood up and tried to run away from them.

"Uncle-"

He accidently pushed Chan-mi aside, made the girl fell on the ground and her elbow hit something rough.

"YAH!" Sunghoon yelled at the man because of his sudden action.

"Auch" She winced in pain.

Sunghoon gasped in shock "It's bleeding!" He saw her sleeve already covered with blood.

She bit her lips, tried to hold back her tears. It was too painful to handle.

He extended his hand to her to support her to stand up properly.

He held her sleeve in hurry, wants to bring her to the nearby clinic. He didn't want anything to be worse. He needs her.

He felt bad and guilty towards her. He was careless. If he really protect her, this will never happen.

He didn't know why he felt this way. Something was wrong with him.

They stopped at the convenience store after went to the nearby clinic. Sunghoon went inside to buy something, while Chan-mi sat on the chair provided outside the store, let the cold wind blew her hair off.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled as he placed various of snacks on the table in front of them.

They eyes met and she showed a weird stare at Sunghoon. "Why?"

He pointed at the bandage that wrapped around her arm.

She chuckled and tried to raise her arm, wanted to make sure that she was fine.

Sunghoon stopped her. "Don't do that or it will hurt more"

Again, she blushed over a small action that he did or said to her.

"It's not your fault anyway" She mumbled as she curved a thin smile to him.

"No, it's my fault. I told you, I want to protect you but I failed" He denied as his eyes stopped at the bandage.

She smiled "Don't worry, I can handle this."

"Here, eat. You might be starving, right?" He handed her a bowl of cheese ramen.

"Why are you doing all of these?" She asked curiously as she took the bowl from him.

"Because I feel bad for you" He folded his arm as he leaned on his back.

"Oh..."

Stupid her for thinking that he loves her.

She slurped the ramen and started to zoning out, thinking of her crush. She got his habit. Or let say that he also got the habit from her? Both of them love to zone out most of the time.